Chapter 02

Let's go back in time for a second..

At the end of Trolls: World Tour..

As the volcano on Volcano Rock City erupted rainbows and everyone was celebrating, somewhere far away three trolls were harmonizing..they sounded tired. These three trolls had hoods made out of leaves. As the volcano erupted all of their eyes had briefly turned into a rainbow coloring before returning back to their regular gray-ish color. One of these trolls stood up and took off her hood, she was a purple troll with white and light blue hair, her hair was long and straight down. She smiled as she looked in the distance "girls..did you feel that?"

She said turning to look at the other two trolls, one of the other trolls quickly took off her hood. She was an orange troll with white and yellow hair. Her hair was wavy and in a bun, "Feel what?" She asked innocently, the last troll took off her hood. She was a mint green troll with white and black hair, her hair was curly and was in two ponytails. "Anita means that surge of power and energy, idiot." She spoke.

Antia (voiced by Ariana Grande) spoke to them again, "girls that was the power of all forms of music coming together..if we get that.." she says smiling at them. "We can finally overthrow your sister?" Says the mint green troll "yes, eclipse (voiced by sabrina carpenter)..we can finally overthrow her and I'll finally show those stupid trolls what a real queen can do!" Both trolls looked at each other and started laughing evilly, the yellow troll joined in but then stopped "wait what are we laughing about?" This causes Antia to groan in frustration "what we are laughing about, Sunny, is the fact that we finally found a way to take the throne from my sister." Sunny (voiced by Sofia Carson) finally gets it and smiles with the other two trolls.

Antia then turned to face the forest, "now all we need to do is to find the source of it and take it." She says. "But how will we do that? If it's from other trolls how can we steal their genre?" Eclipse asked Antia, Antia turned to face them "oh don't worry I know how.." she said smiling evilly once again..

Present time...

Everyone is now preparing for the festival, we'll go to branch first. He's putting on a white jacket and actually putting gel in his hair, I mean he did it before but only for special occasions but to him this is a special occasion. As he was getting ready he started to sing.

(The Song)

💙 I got a feeling... 💙

He starts to sing into a air-microphone

💙 that tonight's going to be a good night, that tonight's going to be a good good night. 💙

💙 A feeling~ 💙

💙 that tonight's going to be a good night 💙

We soon cut over to tiny in guy diamond's pod getting ready as well, Tiny had on a red bucket hat and a matching track suit he also had on a gold chain that had his name on it. It was a gift from poppy for one of the random holidays they had, he forgot which one.

Tiny was in the mirror in his room making sure that he looked in his words 'dripped out' as he was looking at himself, he was singing as well.

💎  That's tonight's going to be a good night 💎

You soon hear and see every troll getting ready and singing.

🎵 That tonight's going to be a good good night. 🎵