chapter 4.5

With branch and the girls...

Sunny was groaning and was tired as she had been carrying branch for the past two hours and to put it frankly, she was tired. She started to drag her feet.

"When can we stop.." she whined, branch was being dragged by a rope that he was tied up by. He wasn't having a nice time because all the girls been doing since they made their escape was arguing with each other.

Back at the mushroom..

After finishing up their song the girls look around proud of the discourse they caused, they know that someone would come back out and see what happened so they left, they also made Sunny carry branch which wasn't easy.

Back with the girls and branch now

Sunny was complaining the entire time about how heavy branch was, which branch took some offense to but he couldn't comment on it as his mouth was closed shut. They soon stopped to take a break due to Sunny's complaining, Antia was looking off in the distance and she looked like she was thinking about something so eclipse went up to talk to her.

"So are we heading home?" Eclipse asked looking at Antia, Antia then grinned and turned to look at eclipse "no, I mean why just take over our tribe? You felt all of that power when we took their genre..imagine how powerful we could be if we take over everything." Anita grinned as she talked, eclipse did like the sound of that taking over other tribes but then she asked another question.

"What are we going to do with him?" Eclipse says referring to branch who is getting his ear talked off by Sunny. "There is a rumor that there is a fourth piece of jewelry..if the rumor is true then why not give it to him." Anita says, looking at Sunny and branch. "But why? He doesn't really serve us any purpose other than giving us more power?" Eclipse asked confused but then Anita just laughed, not giving eclipse a solid answer. Which made her even more confused, Anita had them get up and start walking Sunny had groaned and handed branch to eclipse who wasn't happy about that.

"So where are we going?" Eclipse grunted out. "Well we're going to the closest tribe next!" Anita says happily but eclipse responds with "what is the closest tribe?" She wasn't asking Anita this question but she was asking branch, Sunny removed the tape at first he refused but Anita reminded him that he is in no position to refuse them reluctantly branch responded
"classical."

————————
Sorry it took me forever to get this chapter out, I had writers block and still have it which is why this chapter is short :(