❦︎ Character Introduction ❦︎

Please be aware that this is just an fanfiction and please also be aware that all of the pics that I'll show you in the future are not mine. Credit to the actual credit! ^^

Please remember that this story is my idea and my pure imagination

///•///•///

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎:《Y/N L/N》
𝙰𝚐𝚎: 500
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎
𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢: 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 (?)
𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚍𝚘𝚖: 𝙿𝚑𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚡𝚒𝚊
𝚁𝚊𝚌𝚎: 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎:《Y/N L/N》𝙰𝚐𝚎: 500𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢: 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 (?)𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚍𝚘𝚖: 𝙿𝚑𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚡𝚒𝚊𝚁𝚊𝚌𝚎: 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕

"Ugh perverts!!! Stop it!!! And let me go you assholes!!!

The one and only son of Pheonixia's king's and queen's son. He don't know that he had an uterus inside of him. His parents surely knows about it but they didn't want their son to know 𝒚𝒆𝒕... Y/N was a sassy little prince. He is one of the most sarcastic male. That attitude of him was from his mother. Y/N's father was a king of Pheonixia, who's one of the powerful man around the world. While Y/N's mother was once a model that is before she had married with Y/N's dad.
Y/N had one older sister, his older sister already married to a young and

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎:《Leon》
𝙰𝚐𝚎: 810
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: 𝙼𝚊𝚕e
𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚍𝚘𝚖: 𝙰𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊
𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢: 𝙶𝚊𝚢
𝚁𝚊𝚌𝚎: 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎:《Leon》𝙰𝚐𝚎: 810 𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: 𝙼𝚊𝚕e𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚍𝚘𝚖: 𝙰𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢: 𝙶𝚊𝚢𝚁𝚊𝚌𝚎: 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕

"Hah! You're all mine and I would share you to anyone else. You hear me?"

Leon was another higher rank crown prince. He was a powerful and young prince who rules Aetheria. His attitude was not so good either. He was more like a cruel and fair ruler. Leon had this weird obsession towards Y/N he didn't know whether or not it was true love or just pure lust towards him. He and others know that Y/N had this unnatural phenomena. Where Y/N had the uterus inside a male body, he found this phenomena rather arousing and fascinating. He saw this as an opportunity to have children with the male that he was obsessed with...

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 《Nergal》
𝙰𝚐𝚎: 85000
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎
𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢: 𝙶𝚊𝚢
𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚍𝚘𝚖: 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚎
𝚁𝚊𝚌𝚎: 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 《Nergal》𝙰𝚐𝚎: 85000𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢: 𝙶𝚊𝚢𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚍𝚘𝚖: 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚌𝚎: 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕

"I'll do anything to make you impregnate my children. So bear with it, Y/N..."

Nergal was his name. Nergal was known for his large number of soldiers in his kingdom. He and Y/N when Y/N's father holds a ball at their kingdom. The point Y/N's father held this ball was because he wanted to find someone for his son to be with together. Nergal was too know about the uterus inside of Y/N's body... He sees this as an opportunity to have children with this handsome and young prince. But unfortunate for him... He needs to fight another 4 crown princes to have Y/N by his side.