零 (Prologue)

⚠️🚨 Disclaimer 🚨⚠️
This book is just a pure imagination and fiction please do not take this seriously. I kindly ask you to leave if you're not interested in such a contains. [Example: LGBTQ+, Hardcore, NSFW, size difference, sexual harassment, rape (?).] For real if you're not interested or you don't want to lose any braincells/Innocence please leave. I don't want to receive any complains/report from any of you readers. Thank you for your cooperation! ^^

A young and handsome young prince was walking throught the path towards the ballroom

A young and handsome young prince was walking throught the path towards the ballroom. He was thinking of something that is related to his pains that he had felt this past few months. Why must every month he felt pains? What does it mean? Someday it feels like his stomach had this very huge and painful stomachaches. It was rather unusual for him.

'𝙄𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝? 𝙐𝙜𝙝... 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚...' Thought the young prince. He continues walking that is until he had arrive the ballroom. Once he had entered every single person's eyes focus on the young prince. They're charmed by the young prince's look.

The young prince just stay quiet and look around noticing the whispers and glances that he received from the other kingdoms' ruler. Careless, he ignores that whole whisper and glances and walks to the table where it serves foods, desserts and drinks. There stands the top five powerful crown princes. The five crown princes seem to be interested by the young prince who had arrived.

That is the prince that they crave for...