Volleyball game🏐

Y/n POV

I currently getting ready for my volleyball game today. I'm kinda upset because Mason can't make it.

I decide to give him one last call before I start warm-ups.

Mason
Y/n

Hey baby do you think your gonna make it?

Umm no I'm sorry I unfortunately can't but I wish you good luck and hope you have a good game. I love you

Okk it's okay thank you you though I love you too

*End of call*

I walk out the locker room with my friends. We start to talk while doing our warm-ups. Then played a few rounds.

Once we felt pretty good that's when our game started. The gymnasium filled with people. I looked around and saw a familiar curly head.

I took a closer look and saw Mason. I excuse myself and ran towards him. I jump on his back he quickly turn around and saw me.

"I thought you couldn't make it" I say hugging him. He puts his arms around my waist. "I wanted to surprise you" I smiled and was about to say something till the coach called me back.

I gave him a quick kiss and then ran back. We did a little chant then started the game.

I'm in the first row so I made eye contact with this one girl. I gave her a nice smile and she rolled her eyes. Ok bitch game on.

We play a few rounds and we were talking the lead. I strike the ball now on the girl who rolled her eyes. I kinda hit her foot but she shook it off.

After a few more We were tied. This last round was gonna debate whether who would win. I made eye contact with the same girl.

She mouthed off the words "bitch" to me I just chose to ignore. I'm not gonna let her get in my way. I looked towards Mason and he blew me a kiss, which I blew back.

The girl noticed and rolled her eyes.

The girl served and hit it over the net. We kept bumping it and setting it back and forth. Until I striked it down. And skinned my knee pretty bad.

We got the point and won. I got up and started cheering. "Y/n is your knew okay?" My coach asks. I look to see it bleeding badly. I noticed Mason walk over.

As he walks over he notices my knee and runs towards me. He tells my coach that he'll help me.

We go to my locker and get my bag. I hold my bad as he carries me. "You did good baby" Mason tells me.

"Thanks" I tell him

"So good that I think you deserve a reward" he says. "Whats the reward" I ask.

"You'll find out when we get home" is all he says.

Long story short my reward was 5-10 minutes of making out

A/n
I honestly kinda like this one. It's cute. Anyways

Love yall💗💗❤️