Bras

Mason POV

She was sleeping so peacefully. I didn't want to wake her, but I was gonna take her to bed.

I gently shook her awake as I called her name. "Y/n, get up, baby. we're gonna a go to bed."

I pick her up as she whines. I carry her up the stairs and then to bed. I lay her carefully down on my chest.

I feel her adjusting her shirt. She eventually mumbles, "Can you take off my bra it's uncomfortable," she whines.

I sit her up against the bed and unclasp her bra, and take her arms out from her shirt. I then pull her bra out from under and put her arms through her shirt. (I hope that makes sense)

I tossed her bra near the floor and laid her down on my chest.

I then rub small circles on her back. "I love you," I said as. I hear a small "I love you" back. I soon drifted off to sleep.

Time skip to the morning

I woke up to see Y/n laying on my chest in the same position we were in last night.

I stared and admired her beauty. Her beautiful c/e and her cute button nose.

She soon woke up looking at me. She smiles and rubs her eyes as she gets up.

"What time is it?" She asks in her cute morning voice. I checked my phone "9:24" I say, looking at here.

She then turned on the TV and put on Spongebob. "Really, Spongebob," I ask. "Shut up," she says.

"That's not what you said last night," I told her. I then heard  a "WHAT" at the door and saw Brooke at the door creaking it open.

She then looks down to Y/n bra on the floor. She then slams the door shut and says, "KEEP IT PG 13 PLEASE."

I get up and rum out the door to tell Brooke what I meant. As I ran out, I heard Y/n giggle a bit.

Once, I told Brooke she came back in the room to see Y/n. "If yall didn't do anything, why is her bra on the floor?" She asks, looking at me.

"Cause it's uncomfortable," Y/n says in a duhh tone.

"Yea, I guess," Brooke says as she walks with a small "no funny business.""

I laughed and saw Y/n put on her bra.

A/n
This one is kinda funny and a bit cute. I hope yall enjoy, and please vote. Anyways

Love yall💗💗❤️