Chapter 15

Georgina's pov

The next morning, I woke up at around 8am.I had slept thinking about Finn and it worked. I had a nice sleep and never had the nightmares.  I got from the bed, washed my face, brushed my teeth and changed my night dress then went downstairs. I found Marcus standing in front of the mirror.

" I didn't know its a date " I spoke

" Its not a date." Marcus responded still looking at the mirror.

" You are working hard on your looks today. Is this all because of Beach?" I asked

" Shut up! " Marcus said and moved away from the mirror.

" You look good. " I commented in his outfit. He was wearing a dark blue jeans and a while T-shirt and a pair of white Nike sneakers.

" Thank you. I want to make sure I give her a good impression. " Marcus finally admitted his intentions.

" You are my so handsome and she will like you too." I said.

" I hope so. " He responded

" Anyway, time for coffee. Need some?" I asked and sat on the table and served myself coffee. Marcus sat down and poured coffee on his cup.
****

# Finn's pov

It was around 1 pm and I was parking my car outside Dallas hotel. I had the photo from Mr Gordon on my hand and I was staring at it. I was still not sure whether I was ready to fulfill my end of the deal. However, I was feeling totally out of choices as I was still in dire need of money and I also had to protect Liam and Georgina.

" Hey." Gordon said knocking on my car's window.    

" You don't have to keep stalking me. " I said as soon as I opened the window.

"They are already inside and I am watching you, Finn. Don't disappoint me." Gordon said.

" I Won't."  I said.

" They are already in the room and in the next thirty minutes they will be leaving. I did my part. I destroyed the CCTV cameras. Go in there now and do your part, Finn.

" Okay."  I said and stepped out of the car.

" Room 5b, third floor." Gordon said and started walking away.

" Where are you going?" I asked.

" I will be around the hotel watching you. Make no mistakes, Mr Peterson or you will lose two people you care about. "  Gordon said and walked away.

****

 # Marcus's pov

I walked at the swimming pool square at Dallas hotel and sat on the bench together with other people who were waiting for the the swimming competition to begin. The swimmers were already waiting for the instruction from their coach. I looked at Beach and she smiled at me when our eyes locked.  She was wearing the red bikini I choose for her and she looked good on it.  Her white skin was shining on it.

" Time to begin, one,two and three" The coach said and the swimmers got inside the pool. Everyone was cheering their favourite swimmers and I could hear some people shout Beach's name.

" Yes, you can do it, Beach." I finally spoke and an old man who was sitting next to me looked at me. I looked away.

" Are you here for Beach?" He asked

" Yes, she is my friend." I responded.

" I am also here for her. She is my daughter and the best swimmer. I know she will win again. You will see." The mam said confidently.