S2 Chapter 1: Dilemma and Celebrations

L: And we're back! And happy new year to everyone! And for those who still in the middle of the sun, happy late Christmas!

E: Enjoy the new season of A Certain Manager and the bullsh*tery shenanigans we're going to walk through...

L: And as usual-

"Chapter Start!"

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello, everyone. My name is Haru, a Manager at Hololive HQ and a former Council Member, which as Baelz describe an Ex-God of sort.

You probably know me as what most people called as a [Dense Guy], Who didn't take notice of the shenanigans happening around me. But what if I tell you... All of it was an act?

Quite surprising is it? But it's the truth, a hidden truth for now. Back when the Supernatural World was in a war of races, I need to make several diplomatic relations with many high ranking families but for unknown reasons someway or another I manage to attract the attention with most of their daughters...

Back then I feint ignorance as to not add fuel to the ongoing war... but now... now that it was all over I have come to a realization, I might be over my head to say this but... I believe many of them held feeling for me...

And I can't believe how much as a bastard am that I want to accept them all...

But for now I may remained dense, as oh Omega forbid what would happen to this building when the news got out...

But after what this generation of people called "bomb dropped", I suppose I should told what happened during the months after out last shenanigans.

Firstly they are a new generation of talents joining us, With the HoloID 3rd Gen: Holoh3ro and the HoloEN 3rd Gen: HoloAdvent!

And secondly, we now have brand new managers which join us! Well trainees for now...which is Hakufu-san who's transferring to the management department! And taking charged of the Hololive GAMERS! But he seems to get himself in fair share of "challenges" during his short time as a trainee.

And the next manager in training is-

"HARU-SENPAI! HOW THE HELL WE'RE GOING TO GET OUT OF HERE ALIVE?!"

Hauuuh~... His name is Kuro Kaima a former infiltrator during the war, and now as my recommendation he work as a manager managing HoloAdvent and HoloH3ro... problem is... he hold way to many information regarding many individuals... and that's why we are here now...

"Kaima-san! Who is it this time they trying to get the information off?!"

"...I plead the fifth!"

*BANG!* *BANG!*

[Third Person POV]

The sound of gunshots we're heard behind the two, revealing a standoff between the HoloH3RO, HoloAdvent, and HoloX...In the cafeteria...And the both of them were covering behind a flip over table.

"Last warning! Give up your attack and let us take Kaima!" The voice of Zeta was heard, revealing she was hiding behind a wall with a handgun in hand.

"Laplus-sama, what should we do?" Lui asked as she was covering behind a table with Laplus next to her being nonchalant about the whole ordeal.

"Huh? why would we give up?! Throw the whale!"

"Understood, Iroha deployed the whale!" Lui shouts to Iroha who's we're snoozing behind a table and she quickly wake up after getting called.