Heiman?

Heidi, The party

Heidi was the only one at the sleepover who was single. She was on her phone, trying to distract herself from the love fest happening next to her. She sent a text to Cartman, her ex, trying to get his attention.

Heids:Hey eric <3

Ex:( :What bitch

Heids:Wyd~

Attachment

Ex:( :Oh hey beloved heidi!~ lovely picture, those pajamas look very nice!~

Heids:Thanks Eric, wanna come over?

Ex:( :Heidi it's like 12:00!?

Heids:aww!~ cmon~
Ex:( :Fine. I don't think I can fit out my window though. I'll have to sneak out the back.

An hour later.

Hey eric! Heidi says as she opens the door. "Hey bitch–I mean- my love! Now, where are those quintuple stuffed mega oreos from that picture!?" Cartman says. Cartman came over to the sleepover with only one thing on his mind: eating all of Heidi's food. He hates her really but he is really good at pretending to be nice to her because he enjoys eating all of her delicious food. Heidi still had feelings for Cartman, she wanted to make it work with him and she really wanted him to be nice to her. Heidi flirts with Cartman, trying to get his attention. She's not being overly aggressive or forward, she is trying to be subtle and tease him a little bit, but at the same time Heidi is really trying to get Cartman to notice her and pay attention to her. The flirtatious conversation is beginning to work its charm, as Cartman is starting to warm up to Heidi. He's starting to feel a bit flustered and intrigued by her, which is making Heidi happy and encouraging her to continue flirting with Cartman. "Cartman..can i–" Heidi kissed Cartman, not too aggressively and not too softly, just right. Cartman was taken aback, he knew he didn't really like Heidi but he was becoming quite flustered by her forwardness. He was unsure of what to do next, he wasn't a very unaffectionate person and this was all a bit overwhelming for him. Cartman was overwhelmed and he snapped at her, he hit her. He knew he shouldn't have done it but for some reason he just couldn't help himself. Heidi is hurt but she doesn't respond in a hostile or angry way, she's just shocked and sad. The commotion wakes Wendy and Bebe. They come down to confront Cartman, they're obviously upset with him and they ask him what happened. Cartman doesn't know what to say and he doesn't really want to admit that he hit Heidi, so he just keeps insisting he didn't do it and he's completely innocent. "Look cartman. Get ou! Heidi is gonna be with Damien you racist fascist fatty!" Wendy softly yells, Cartman storms off, Bebe locks the door "Hey..Heidi. Check out Damien. He follows you his user is 'Damientheboss' hes cute kinda.." Bebe suggests.

BRO POOR HEIDI< SHE JUST A LONER LMAO