Bendy

Bendy. The party.

After Heidi went back to bed, Bebe and Wendy didn't know what to do with themselves, they sat on the couch next to each other. "I got facemasks and nail stuff in my overnight bag?" Bebe suggests she gets up and goes behind the couch, picking out her bag out of everyone else's, she sits back down and opens in. "Ohh yeah!" Wendy says, excited. Wendy and Bebe had just finished their facemasks and had started to put on some nail polish, they were just chatting together and having a good time when the confrontation between Cartman and Heidi occurred. They're shocked that Cartman would hit someone so they're not very fond of him at this moment. Bebe pauses and looks down at Wendy, both of them are blushing and they're actually quite embarrassed that things have gotten so intense between them. Bebe stutters as she asks "did you...yk...stan? did y'all...you know...f..." she can't even finish her question. Wendy answers the question and says "yes" without stopping to think about how it's such a crazy question. She's a bit flustered from the situation and just wants to end this awkward moment so she says yes and they look at each other and their faces blush with color. Bebe can't believe her ears so she has to ask the question again, she wants to confirm what Wendy just said. "So you're straight?" she asks, her voice has a sort of skeptical tone but that skepticism is mixed with a tiny bit of excitement. Wendy laughs a bit and nods her head "yes" she confirms. Bebe gets off Wendy and she's actually quite upset. She's trying to hide it from Wendy but she's not sure how to act now that Wendy confirmed that she's straight. Wendy is quite surprised by what Bebe said because she wasn't sure if Bebe liked her in that way. Wendy likes her too so she gets excited and can't help the giant smile that spreads across her face. She nods enthusiastically and says "I like you too!" Wendy playfully pounces on Bebe, her excitement is obvious and she can't help but lean in a bit to make the flirting more intimate. Bebe is overwhelmed but very happy and she begins to lean closer to Wendy, the flirting is getting intense. The intense flirting is turning into foreplay pretty quickly, it's getting hot and heavy. Wendy kisses bebe slowly and passionately and Bebe is enjoying every second of it.

The intense foreplay is now turning into just straight up intimacy. Wendy and Bebe's bodies are pressed together and they're both losing themselves in the moment. They're touching each other more and the kissing is more aggressive now, they just can't get enough of each other. Bebe pulls back, catching her breath. "Can we just chill?" She asks, smiling. Wendy agrees and they go upstairs. Falling asleep.

~Storyline to Bunny~

Bunny, the after party

They all left the party, leaving the girls behind. They had planned on staying until around 12am, just in time for breakfast. They all met up at Kenny's house, including Butters. But all of them had different secrets they were keeping, that the sleepover revealed.The boys are all in a circle. "Giving me flashbacks of last night" Stan chuckled. "Well geez boys, wish me and Kenny could have come, but i think the girls invited people they think are gay. And me and Kenny aren't too open" Butters says, scooting up to Kenny, laying his head on Kenny's shoulder. "Now you know your parents don't let you go to girl sleepovers~" Kenny teases. The boys all laugh at that, it was true that Butters wasn't allowed to go to girl sleepovers because of his overprotective parents. But he didn't seem to mind that too much because he loved being around Kenny all the time. Kenny teased him again, "Now your parents know their precious son isn't so straight after all~" The boys are now trying to find ways to entertain themselves, since they don't have a specific target to banter with anymore they're just kind of at a loss of how to pass the time. Stan is sitting there, as the boys turn on Butter's Mega gamesphere 3000. "Hey dude? You good?" Kyle asks, standing in front of Stan. "Kyle..I'm not gay! But I like you...I just wanna be alone." Stan leaves, not as aggressively as I thought. Kyle follows closely behind. "What is with all these fags trying to be me and tweak" Craig say, joking trying to lighten the mood. After a couple hours of playing, the night is starting to get late now. The boys were playing some online games together but they were all getting pretty tired. In the middle of everyone playing their game they notice that Butters and Kenny have slowly drifted away from the others and are now flirting and having their own little moment with each other. The boys are a bit surprised but they don't want to spoil the moment for Kenny and Butters so a few of them decide that it's time to get ready to go home. The rest of them sit back and watch the flirtation, they're all feeling bored and the urge to break it up, but they do want to see what would happen. "Gay asses' ' Clyde says as he and Tolkien walk out, probably to make out at Tolkien's big house. Some of the guys were watching the scene between Kenny and Butters and the others have decided to go home, calling parents for a ride, butters giggling in the back, the flirting has now gotten just a bit more intense and they seem to be enjoying each other's company. The guys are now all gone. The others have gone home from this "party" but Kenny and Butters decided to stay behind, they had different ideas in mind and their plans were different than everyone else's. The flirting between them is now getting more intense, they're now making out and theyre  also cuddling with each other. The flirting seems to be leading to something more now. The flirting and cuddling is leading to intimacy now, the both seem to be really into each other and they're not stopping at all. The kiss is getting deeper and their hands are now wandering. The flirting has now transitioned fully into foreplay and Kenny and Butters are now very intimate with one another and it seems like they're getting ready for something else now. They're slowly taking each other's clothing off, but it's all being done very slowly and with much tenderness. "I miss you butters~" Kenny says, Butters being one of the only people who've seen him without his park, and even less without the rest of his clothes. Kenny slowly kisses butters neck, down to his shoulder. "G-gee kenny!~ What if my parents come home" Butters asks arching his back every time kenny's lips meet his soft skin.

Combined because its short asf. i hate this lmao