The emerald forest pt.2

We walked through the forest for a while, dispatching any Grimm that got in our way. After a few minutes, we arrived at what seems to be stone ruins with pedestals in the middle.

"Is that the temple?" Yang asked.

"I think so." I responded. "Wait what are those things on the pedestals?"

"Chess pieces?" Blake asked.

"Some of them are missing, seems we weren't the first ones here." Yang concluded.

"These must be the relics." I said, "We should take them and head to the cliff."

"Hmmm....How about a cute little pony!" Yang asked.

"Sure" replied blake.

"Is it just me or was this a bit too easy?" I asked, anxious.

"Well it's not like this place is hard to find." Blake replied.

Suddenly a high pitched scream went through the forest, it seemed to be the blond knight from earlier.

"Some girls in trouble!" Yang yelled.

"Actually I think it's a guy." I corrected.

"What should we do?" Yang asked.

Suddenly I heard something coming towards us, looking up, I saw...Ruby?

"Heads uuuuuuuuuuup!"

I step to the side avoiding the red reaper. Suddenly, the blond knight from earlier flew from....somewhere, and crashed into a tree.

"Did your sister just fall from the sky?" Blake asked.

"I-"

Yang was interrupted by the sounds of trees crashing ahead of us, I ready my weapons ready for the worst, that was until an ursa came out swiping its claws frantically. Then, a pink blast of energy hit it in the back killing it and revealing that a girl had been riding it.

"Awwwwww..it's broken" exclaimed the rider.

Suddenly a boy clad in green Chinese looking gear came beside her clearly exhausted.

"Nora!..*huff*....don't ever do that again."

Suddenly the apparently named Nora zipped to the temple and picked up a rook piece.

"I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!" She chanted."

"Nora!"

"Oop, coming ren!"

"Did that girl just ride an ursa?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"I-"

Yang is interrupted again as to our right, screeching is heard and a red haired girl comes out of the forest with some kind of scorpion on her tail.

"Did she just run all the way here with a whatever the FUCK that is?!?" I yelled.

"Language!" Everyone minus Yang yelled at once.

Yang, seemingly tired of being interrupted, finally broke.

"I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! CAN EVERYONE JUST CHILL OUT FOR TWO SECONDS BEFORE SOMETHING CRAZY HAPPENS AGAIN?!"

"Ow...my eardrums" I mumbled.

"Uhhh...Yang?" Ruby tugged on yangs sleeve before pointing up.

I looked up to see a girl in white in the talons of a giant bird.

"HOW COULD YOU LEAVE MEEEE!" She beckoned.

"I said jump!" Ruby called back.

"She's gonna fall." I warned.