Welcome To the digital circus

This book takes place before Pomni joins so we'll see some Kaufmo in this! Please enjoy :D

Y/N POV:

I blinked a couple of times to find myself standing on a stage with alot of vibrant colours in my vision. "GASP! A new human has entered the realm!" A voice yelled, I looked behind me to see a giant set of teeth wearing a suit, flying over a group of others. "A- a new human? Okay! That's enough for today I'm sure I'm good to go home now!" I said as I began to reach for my headset, only to feel my skin instead of it. "Uh where's the headset? What's going on!?!" I yelled "you sure like asking questions don't you newbie" a voice smirked. I looked over at the voice to see a lanky purple bunny smirking at me "Jax don't be a pain, it's her first day of course she's going to be overwhelmed" a doll with red hair sighed as she walked over "Well! I'll leave you to settle in!" The teeth in the suit said to me as he disappeared.

"I'd hate to prove the bunny right by asking more questions but can someone please explain to me what's happening?" I asked "oh yeah! I'm Ragatha, that's Jax, Gangel, Kinger, Zooble and that's Kaufmo. We all put on the headset and now we're here" Ragatha smiled "well, how do you leave?" I asked "about that, how do I say this without you freaking out...we don't-" "you can't" the Bunny smirked again "what do you mean you can't?" I asked as I felt a sick feeling "Jax please don't make it worse! But yeah he's right" Ragatha sighed "no. No! I can't leave my mom!" I yelled "Well you kinda have" Jax smirked "shut up Jax." Zooble said to him "sorry new stuff, but how about we focus on something else" Ragatha smiled. "But-" "your stuck here with us princess, live with it" Jax smirked "okay 1 don't call me that and 2 you don't know what she's going through" I said to him "okay guys let's calm down okay? What's your name?" Ragatha asked me "uh I'm- I'm...Y/N?" I said. It was the first thing that came to my mind. "Wait is that your real name?" Kaufmo asked "I think so... It's blurry though" I said to him "well it suits you, welcome to the circus Y/N" Ragatha smiled "let's get you settled in shall we?" She asked as she guided me away from the stage.

We walked down a corridor full of doors "this is where we sleep, or just hang out since we don't need to sleep" she Shrugged "right." I said blankly "listen, I know this is hard but I'm sure your mom will be fine, surely she's not alone alone right?" She asked. Then I remembered F/N! "I guess so" i sighed "Welp! We're here!" She smiled, my eyes widened at my new body "is that me?" I asked as I looked at my arms. It was. "I know, it takes a while to get used to this so don't rush yourself, we don't want you to abstract too early" she laughed slightly "abstract?" I asked nervously "oh it's just something that happens when you reach your breaking point" Ragatha shrugged as she opened the door for me, I walked in and looked around"I'll leave you to process, see you tomorrow Y/N!" She smiled as she walked away and closed the door.

I stood there for a few seconds before walking to my bed. "There's no way this is real." I mumbled, I immediately slapped myself "ow! Yep. very real." I said as I held my cheek. I lay there staring at the ceiling "this is seriously my life now? I just hope my mom is alright."

No one's POV:

In the real world

Y/N's mom was sitting at the table with the food she ordered waiting for her. Hours passed and she didn't come home. Y/Ns mom called the school and they didn't help either. The next day after school F/N came over to ask where Y/N was. Y/N's mom broke down in tears but was comforted by F/N, she promised her friend to look after her mom and Y/N's mom ended up moving in with F/N's family.