New target

Y/N POV:

I woke up hoping it was all some weird F#^©}•π up dream- THEY CENSORED MY THOUGHTS!?! anyway I woke up hoping it was a dream but much to my dismay it wasn't. I rolled out of bed and looked at my new body "this'll take getting used to." I said to myself as I walked out of my room. Only to be tripped in sight. "Ow! What the hell!" I yelled as I looked up at Jax who was laughing at me "should've looked" he shrugged as he began to walk away. Great! Perfect start to a new life! I got up and walked to the main area, there I found Kaufmo telling Ragatha a joke. I walked over seeing as I trusted Ragatha the most "hey guys" I smiled "oh Y/N wanna hear a joke?" Kaufmo asked "oh sorry Kaufmo me and Y/N need to-" "what do you call a fish with no eye?" He asked "what?" I asked expecting a good joke "a fsh! Hahahaha!" He laughed, I fake laughed along wanting to be polite and so did Ragatha. I'm going to hate it here.

I sat with my legs hanging over the side of the stage as I talked to Gangal, i decided to try to socialise, if i was stuck in this world forever it would be nice to have at least a friend, then I suddenly felt a push from behind me and I fell off the stage! "Jax!" Ragatha yelled as I heard Jax's laughter. I looked up to see Jax uncontrollably laughing "ha ha your so funny" I said sarcasticly as I got up. "I know, thanks for pointing it out princess" he smirked as he was about to walk away, but then he stopped and broke Gangals comedy mask and then continued to leave. I got back onto the stage to comfort Gangal "you okay?" I asked "why are you asking me? You got pushed off the stage" she cried "I'll live" I shrugged, I opened my arms and Gangal gave me a hug, she desperately needed it.

It was an adventure today! Yay... we were put into teams, on one team we had Ragatha, Kaufmo Me and Jax. And on the other team was Gangal, Zooble and Kinger. The adventure was capture the flag and the winning team would get a reward. Caine gave us a bucket of water balloons at the base for defense. "On your marks! Get set! Go!" Caine yelled. "Okay guys we need a plan" Ragatha said to us "nah" Jax shrugged as he began to walk off "how about I go and get the flag and you and Kaufmo stay and defend" I said to the two who were actually listening. "Okay!" Ragatha smiled as I ran off.

I hid behind a giant block and saw Zooble gaurding her base. I pulled out a water balloon getting ready to throw. But I felt a splash of water on my back! "Hey!" I yelled, I turned to see Jax laughing "don't do that! That's a waste" I said to him "hm good point only issue I don't care" he smirked "If your not gonna help then go back to the base I can do this myself" I said as I peaked around a corner "nah, I'd rather abstract than listen to Kaufmos jokes on repeat" he said as he rolled his eyes "then actually focus" I said to him "can't make me" he smirked as he leaned down to my level and close to my face. "You two done?" Zooble scoffed before throwing water balloons at us. Then it was announced that Gangal had managed to grab our flag and their team won. God I hate that rabbit.