MY TSUNDERE GIRL

MY TSUNDERE GIRL

Third person point of view

Maagang pumasok si Nickie Flavion bitbit ang kanyang bag sabay kagat ng tinapay na binili niya sa tindahan ni ante Eva. Tulad ng dati siya'y naglalakad papunta sa paaralan niya.

Nang makapasok na siya sa classroom niya ay may bigla bumangga sa kanya, si Coreen Reston. Hindi na bago kay Nickie ang mga gawain ni Coreen. More like she just let her do what she wants.

Meet Coreen Reston, always a top student with many awards from different contest she won. She's also the running valedictorian of their school. Coreen is known for her sly and devious acts but for Nickie, she only see her as a tsundere. A cute one. Nickie always received threats from her but Nickie only find it amusing. As usual the bullying gets start and she just ignore it. Now it's time for them to go home.

Coreen P.O.V
I don't know why the heck we're following Nickie but here I am with the twins, following the girl to her house para insultohin at sirain ang reputasyon nya sa school. Finally, I can get rid of her since she's also a running valedictorian in our school.

Habang sinusundan namin sya ng palihim, biglan na lang itong tumakbo at nawala sa paningin namin.

"Hala! asan na yun?!" Ryka said and I just look at her as if she's the most dumb person that I ever met. "We don't know!" saad ni Reisa.
"Let's find her." I said and walk into the street.

Habang naglalakad kami, napadpad kami sa madilim na eskenita. Nang papalabas na kami sa daan na iyon ay nakita namin ang isang grupo ng mga kalalakihan na nag iinoman sa gilid ng kalsada. Shìt. "Let's go home" I said as I noticed that all men's attention are on us. Fücking hèll!

"Miss dito muna kayo"
"Miss beautiful, may boyfriend ka na ba?"
"Wanna *hik* date babe?"

"Let us go." Maarting sigaw ni Ryka ng hawakan nila kami. Shìt we're cornered. Somebody help!

"Mukhang makakatikim tayo ngayong gabi mga pre!!" Sigaw ng isa at tumawa naman ang halos pitong kalalakihan. Pinunit nila ang dami ni Ryka habang sumisigaw ito ng tulong, Reisa and I we're shouting from the bottom of our lungs.

I was praying for someone to help us as I close my eyes tightly. All I can hear is the fast beating of my heart and then all of the sudden, I heard some noises. I open my eyes and saw someone punching the men who tried to assaült Ryka. She flip him over like he didn't weight anything and pinned him on the ground.

"Get them." She coldy said and then out of nowhere, men start appearing and attack those drunkàrds. Hindi ko maiwasan tignan siya. I recognize those eyes. It's Nickie.

"Ayos lang ba kayo?" Ani niya. She order her men to assist and help Ryka and Reisa, they called the police and capture those drunkàrds. I just stare at her while a person who work in hospital put a towel around my shoulder.

"Di kasi dapat kayo nandito. Here let me help you." Nickie said and gently pat my shoulder. "You can bully me in school but not outside. You might ended up like this again. Paano na lang if hindi ko kayo nakita?" She said and sounded like mad. She lean down and whisper into my ear. "Always be careful... I don't want you to get hurt." She and kiss my forehead before heading towards the police and talk to them.

What the hèck was that?

- ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ??