unknown memory?

*after the celebration finish, Y/N was still thinking about what he saw before going through the portal*

Y/N:.....

Moxxie: hey Y/N, mind passing the butter in the fridge?

Y/N:.....

*Y/N didn't hear Moxxie, instead he hear something in his head, they're noises as laughing, joyness laughs*

(Y/N?)

*Y/N saw something, a shadow person that look like... a family, a happy family together, they turn around and look at Y/N*

(Y/N?)

*the shadow family give Y/N there hand, looking for Y/N to go with them. Y/N slowly give his and to the shadow family until...*

Moxxie: Y/N!!!!

Y/N: gauh!? Huh!?

Moxxie: are you ok? I ask you to get the butter from the fridge!

Y/N: the but-oh, ok...

*Y/N get the butter from the fridge and give it to Y/N*

Moxxie: are you feeling ok Y/N, didn't get enough rest yesterday?

Y/N: no its not that it's just... grah!

Moxxie: hey hey it's ok. Telling strange things is difficult, but they think it doesn't matter if it strange or not. So tell me, what were you thinking of, and what were you trying to say?

Y/N: *sigh* remember that time we were trying to kill a family?

Moxxie: yeah?

Y/N: well, something that got my... head... back in hell, before I was about to go in the portal that you, blitzø, and Millie open to enter the human world... I saw something...

Moxxie: what you see?

Y/N:... I saw a... person... that look like it had a... family... I can't tell what they're look like, they're were dark and shadow. One of them try to give me a hand, I give to them slowly until...

Moxxie: until what?

Y/N:... that's it's... that's all of it...

Moxxie:...

Y/N:... I think I need a alone time.

Moxxie: ok, just get some rest Y/N.

*Y/N go somewhere private, he pass by Millie she said hi to Y/N but he ignored and walk away*

Millie: hey mox.

Moxxie: oh, hey Millie.

Millie: is there something wrong with
Y/N?

Moxxie: why?

Millie: because he didn't said hi back, and he was looking seriously and down.

Moxxie:... well he did said something after he give me the butter. Said something about a person that had a family but all shadow, one of them him it hand, he slowly put his hand on them until... nothing... that's it.

Millie: could it mean something?

Moxxie: I think so?

Millie: what do you think it is?

Moxxie:... I... don't know...

*Y/N is sitting on the top of the roof think what he saw, who were they, and what does it mean*