the insanity rest up with the hellhound

*After weeks of killing people in the human, Y/N decided to take a rest after his body began to be a little funny*

Blitzø: alright gang we have another client who wants to kill this guy until night.

Y/N: Who is this guy that need it to be kill?

Blitzø: it said that this guy is a weapon and a drug dealer, blah blah blah...

*1 minutes later*

Millie: I just this will be more easy since he kill most of it bodyguards.

Blitzø: Y/N, you want to come?

Y/N:...

*Y/N look at his hand, it was moving... funny... on it's own. It was twitching a bit, Y/N released that his insanity is getting high after the kills he did over the past weeks*

Y/N: sorry but, I think I'll be staying. My body feels a bit funny, I could feel it twitching on its own.

Moxxie: I think your getting a bit crazy after the kills we did. I think you should get some rest for now.

Millie: rest up sweetie, you'll be back soon.

Blitzø: (but who's gonna take care of him?) *look at loona* hm? Loony sweetie will you please take care our fellow human here please?

Loona: wait-what!? Why me!?

Millie: Because you're always in here doing nothing but being on your phone, why not take care a human kid. How hard will it be?

Loona: why should I be the one to take care of him, he's 10 years old he should be taking care of himself.

Blitzø: loony sweetie I want that attitude at front at Y/N.

*Loona look at Y/N anger*

Loona: tch, fine.

Blitzø: awww thank you loony, now let's kill that son of a b¡tch!

*blitzø, moxxie, & Millie set off to kill this person, while Y/N is staying with loona*

Loona: listen kid, if you ask me anything that you need. Don't! I'm not gonna do any of those sh¡t.

Y/N:... ok...

*Y/N get his phone and play his favorite childhood game, slugterra slug it out 2*

Loona: (hmph, can't believe I had to babysit this kid, he should be taking care himself, he's 10 and know how to deal with his weapons.)

*7 minutes later, Y/N started to get tired and rest*

Y/N: Zzzzzzz...

*loona was still looking at her phone while taking care of Y/N*

Loona: (he's asleep, good.)

*as loona still looking at her phone, she began to at Y/N*

Loona: (hm. I got to said he kinda look... cute... W-wait? What are you doing loona, you shouldn't be taking care of him!)

*As Y/N was sleeping, he seem of having a dream. He was somewhere dark, there were nothing but dark until he saw someone, the same person he seen before*

Y/N *in dream*: *sigh*... who are you, and what do you want?

???:...

Y/N:... I said, what... do you... want?

*they said nothing instead they give Y/N there hand*

Y/N: What is this? I seen you do this once, is this some kind of a trick? Answe-

*Before he was about to finish his sentence, the shadow figure glitch*

Y/N: w-...what was that?

*they continue glitching*

Y/N: the hell is happening!?

*everything is starting to glitch until Y/N slowly manage to wake up from his dream, as he wake up, he didn't see loona*

Y/N: loona?... loona? Where did she go?

*Y/N look outside the window but couldn't see her from all of the demons*

Y/N: ugh, I can't seen her, I could be able to see far range distance but I couldn't see from all of these demons tho!

*Y/N walk out of the meeting room and decide to take look around the IMP building*

Loona: (ugh, why can't I get him out of my f*cking head!? *sigh* at least I manage to got out from that room before something weird happen)

*loona enter the meeting room*

Loona: *sigh* hm?

*Loona saw that Y/N is not in the room*

Loona: W-wait-what!? Where-where did he go!? Where the hell did he Go!?

*loona rush and search for Y/N until blitzø*

Loona: (damn it!! Not now!!l *pick up her phone* y-yeah?

Blitzø: Hey sweetie, I just want to say that we'll be getting back home later. How is Y/N?

Loona: oh he's uuuhh, sleeping f-for now.

Blitzø: ok sweetie make sure he'll get comfy ok.

Loona: uh yeah y-yeah I will.

Blitzø: alright bye loony.

*loona hang up*

Loona: damn it, where the f*ck is he!? Wait, I could be able to smell things, the f*ck is wrong with me!?

*loona sniff Y/N*

Loona: he's near by, come on come on just wait for a little longer!

*as loona rush to find Y/N, she notice that Y/N is outside from Loona room, he in the couch*

Loona: *pant* Y/N-

*loona saw Y/N sleeping with blanket, his weapon and his father head is beside him on the floor*

Loona: *sigh, chuckle*

*loona sit with Y/N and cuddle*

Loona: sleep well, Y/N...

*blitzø, Moxxie, & Millie finally return home*

Blitzø: Satan, that was a f*cking longer murder!

Millie: I'm so f*cking hype. *Laugh*

Blitzø: hm? Where loona at?

*Blitzø search for loona, he saw loona and Y/N cuddle in the couch while sleeping, and it make blitzø eyes sparkle*

Moxxie: sir, what you seen-

Blitzø: *whisper* shhh, shut the f*ck up Moxxie!

*M&M saw Y/N cuddling with loona as they sleep, it made Millie eyes sparkles with joy*