4.5- Dinner

Thanks for the idea @Hdbdgjs And now back to the chapter

And now back to the chapter

____________________________________

🍰: Hello you two, I'm your waiter for the night. Can I start you guys off with any beverages?

🏆&🧀: I'll take a coke.

They both stare at each other after saying that in unison.

🍰: Okay, so two cokes. I will be back in a moment.

The waitress leaves and the two are stuck in silence until they both started laughing.

🧀: Haha! Great minds think alike I guess!

🏆: Haha yeah!

Cheesy POV

I looked a him, I was really happy I got him to laugh. His smile was so pleasant, I always feel happy when he was smiling but I don't know why I feel that way. His laugh was so nice, delightful, and reassuring. He looked so handso-

🏆: Uhh, you okay?

I quickly snap back into reality realizing that I'm just staring at him. AND WAS I ABOUT TO CALL HIM HANDSOME?! I feel my face heat up.

🧀: Oh! Uhh, yeah!

🏆: You sure?

🧀: Yeah. Why, do you care about me?

🏆: Because I don't want you passing out on our dat- dinner!

🧀: I'm sorry, what was that?

🏆: Nothing. What are you even talking about?

🧀: Don't act like you weren't going to say date.

🏆: Excuse me-

🍰: Umm, hate to get in the middle of things but I'm ready to take your order whenever you two are.

🧀&🏆: Huh?

We both turned our heads to see the waitress and our drinks that have already been put on the table.

🧀: Oh, I might need some time hehe.

🍰: No worries, take your time.

🧀:Thanks!

🏆: So, what are you getting?

🧀: Well, I'm thinking of getting either the chicken tenders, the steak, or a chicken sandwich.

🏆: I would go for either the chicken tenders or sandwich. Not a big fan of the sauce on the steak.

🧀: why don't you just ordered the steak without the sauce?

🏆: they only use that sauce, so if I order the steak without sauce, it would be dry.

(Sorry if the steak part is wrong. For a person who cooks a lot you think I would know more about this.)

🧀: hmm, okay. I think I'll go with a chicken sandwich.

🍰: y'all ready to order?

🏆: Yes, I'll take the rusty cheeseburger.

🍰: Okay, and you?

🧀: I'll have the chicken sandwich.

🍰: Classic or spicy?

🧀: Classic.

🍰: Okay, your order will be out soon!

The waiter walks away and left me with Trophy. Me and Trophy, alone together. Me and his handsome face. I wonder what he would looks like with his shirt off. WHAT IS WITH ME TODAY?

Trophy's POV

So far, this dat- DINNER, is going pretty good. Cheesy has made some corny jokes, but some jokes were pretty funny. I like to see his small figure sitting across from me. He always liked his smile because there was a gap between his teeth. And with his little bow tie, he looked so cute...cute? Why does this happen to me? I mean sure he's short, makes bad jokes, he has a gap in his teeth, I can probably pick him up really easily, his smile is so adorable, his laugh is so cute, his...WOAH! WHAT IS WITH ME?!

🧀: and then we found out that the AirPods were in the trunk the whole time! We were following ourselve the whole time! Hehe, you good Troph?

🏆: Huh? Oh yeah, sorry. Wait, Troph? What's that name?

🧀: Oh, it just kind of slipped out. It's a nickname. Is that okay if I call you that?

🏆: Hmm, sure.

🧀: Yippee! Hehehe!

He started to laugh and smile. He looked adorable. I felt myself smiling, I couldn't help it.

🧀: *sigh* You know, you have a very nice smile.

🏆: What?

🧀: Your smile, it's very nice.

🏆: Oh, t-thank you.

🧀: Why don't you smile more often?

🏆: I don't know. There's not a lot to smile about.

🧀: Well, I hope there will be more because you seem very happy with it.

OH MY GOODNESS! I feel my heart beating faster. Why does he do this to me! He's only likes my smile, nothing else! Why am I like this! I feel my face heating up.

🏆: W-well, I can try...

🧀: Now that's the spirit, hehe!

🍰: Hey folks! I'm back with your food!

🧀: Yippee!

                               *Time skip*

🧀: Wow! That was probably the best chicken sandwich I've ever had!

🏆: Hehe! I'm glad you liked it.

🧀: This was a great night. Thanks for taking me out.

🏆: Oh, of course! It was no problem.

🍰: Hey guys! I'm here with your check. Thank you for dining with us and I hope you two have a lovely evening.

🧀: Thanks! You too! Oh, shoot! I forgot to bring money. Sorry.

🏆: Oh, no worries. I'll pay for it.

🧀: Are you sure? I feel bad.

🏆: No, it's completely fine.

🧀: Alright, how much is it?

🏆: 28.43.

🧀: Okay, I can pay you back tomorrow.

🏆: No Cheesy, it's completely fine. You don't owe me anything.

🧀: I know I just feel bad.

🏆: don't be. It's my treat.

🧀: Okay, thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

🏆: Of course!

I ended up having an amazing time. It was nice to spend some time with Cheesy and I got to know more about him. Maybe I can hang out with him again.

____________________________________
I love this so much! Sorry for not adding it to the actual story. Kind of rushing myself. Hope you enjoy this and I'll see you all next year.