×The drunken night×

Me and Nelly were going out to get drunk. We went to a party and there were many people there. We both went straight for the drinks. I got vodka and she got whiskey. I was sure we were gonna drink more than that, but I started off slowly. The more sips I took the more tipsy I got. After a bit we were both full on drunk.

After an hour or so I started to head home with her when she noticed some 'sexy' men across the block. I told her we need to go but she almost passed out. She fell, but I gladly caught her. After that we both started laughing and the men she was talking about were now staring at us. The one with braids was kinda good looking, but I cant fall for a stranger, not yet.

Me and Nelly continued walking home while the others kept staring. We were still seen to them and Nelly decided to wave at them out of nowhere. Oh shit. Now they were coming over to us.

Braid guy: "You girls okay?"

Nelly:"Just drunk as fuck." She said then we both chuckled and looked at them.

Spiky hair guy: "Need help?"

Nelly: "Woah."

We all looked confused at her. I knew what she meant so I giggled.

Spiky hair guy: "What does she mean 'woah'?"

Lorelai: "She finds you attractive."

The braid guy looked at me suprising. Guess my voice was kinda attractive to him. Well at least I think thats what it is, or its just the fact I told.

Nelly just kept staring at the spiky haired guy.

Spiky hair guy: "Well, can she snap out of it?"

Lorelai: "Yep." I said, then snapped my fingers in front of her ears.

She finally returned back to reality and chuckles.

Lorelai: "Well, we better get going before she passes out." I didnt seem drunk, but when it came to some specific situations it would be clear.

Spiky hair guy: "Are you even drunk or is it only your friend?"

Lorelai: "No, im drunk. I guess it just isnt seen"

Brown medium hair guy: "Well, why isnt it seen." He asked. Gonna admit, his voice was kinda hot, but nevermind that it was just really deep.

Lorelai: "No idea, but we should really go."

Short blonde hair guy: "Can we at least help you reach home without any of you dying?"

I sighed and nodded with a smile which showed off that I was drunk a little bit.

Braid guy: "Well, then lead the way."

I grabbed Nelly by her arm and then we both started to walk while they were following us. Nelly finally managed to talk, so we spoke with them a bit. Then when we reached home se said our goodbyes and then we went inside while the boys went their own way.

When we were inside Nelly squealed

Nelly: "I love Bill!!!!!!!"

Yes, we found out their names. The braid one was Tom, spiky hair was Bill, the Brown medium hair is Georg and the blonde short one was Gustav. We also found out they were famous, and then Nelly pulled out something from her pocket.

Nelly: "Oh my gooood!!!!!!"

She was crazy drunk.

Lorelai: "What?"

Nelly: "Bills number!!!!!"

I laughed, knowing she wasnt joking but it was funny seeing her fall for Bill.

Then I caught myself staring at Toms pictures for too long.

What was I feeling right now?

___________________________________________

This is a New story  but ill be working on the other one aswell<3