×The Pool×

The next morning I woke up, all grumpy again. I got up and got dressed then went to brush my teeth and hair. I didnt want any makeup in such an early morning even though it was already one P.M.

Then I went downstairs and realized that Bill and the other boys were here with Nelly. Hell, no.

I ignored them and went into the kitchen to make some coffee when I heard Nelly calling me.

Nelly: "Lor!" She says walking over to me while the others just watched.

I sighed and turned around. She knew I was grumpy in the morning but didnt care much cause I couldnt get mad at her.

Nelly: "Morning, hunny." She says, hugging me while I smiled slightly.

Lorelai: "Morning." I said.

Toms eyes widen'd when he heard my tired voice. Nelly knew something, I could hear it in her voice.

Nelly then pulled back and told me they wanted to go to the pool, and decided to invite us. I leaned on the counter and took a sip of my coffee.

Nelly: "So? You wanna go."

Lorelai: "Fine, why not?"

She squeals and hugs me again, but really tightly.

Lorelai: "Please dont kill me." I said jokingly, then she let go and chuckled.

(Time skip)

We were now at the pool and me and Nelly were in our bikini's but we both had a robe over it. Mine was see-through and hers was just as fancy but not see-through. We put off the robes and went into the water with the others. I was mostly quiet, but it was just because I didnt talk much.

While others werent watching I dived underwater and saw Bill and Nelly holding hands, I smiled and then swam away. After thirty seconds or so I came back up and pulled my hair back behind my head cause it was always getting in my face. I noticed Tom looking at me so I turned back and swam back over to them.

None of them noticed me being gone for quite long, just Tom did. I didnt really mind that since it wasnt anything much and he didnt say anything. I whispered something in Nellys ear and she blushed. I chuckled then went out of the water to dry up aswell.

I put on my robe and sat down while checking my photo and posting an old picture of me and Nelly on Instagram.

Liked by YourNellz & 100, 372 others

She saw it that fast, wow. I scrolled on Instagram when I saw Bills account. He had one? Well, now I get to stalk him to see if he dares to post about Nelly.

No suprise, he already did.

I chuckled to myself and then Tom sat down next to me

Tom: "What're you laughing at?"

Lorelai: "Bill posted Nelly."

Tom: "Wha- no fucking way." He says, chuckling aswell.

Lorelai: "You think she posted him?"

Tom: "Lets check."

And so we did.
We both laughed when we saw that she posted him aswell

Liked by BillKaulitz & 115, 382 others.

After a bit we went back into the pool and laughed while splashing at each other.

(Time skip)

We were home and the boys would stay over for the night and we would all sleep on the couch. When we settled down we watched a horror movie. The seating was like this:

Nelly, Bill, Tom, me, Gustav, Georg.

When a jumpscare happend, Bill screamed, Gustav and Georg jumped slightly and I covered my head in Toms shoulder by accident. He didnt mind it and pulled me closer. I smiled, then looked back at the TV screen and leaned my head on his shoulder while he had his arm around me.

After the movie ended we all went to bed and then fell asleep.

___________________________________________

I swear nothing is even happening, my stories suck😞