🤍 DESIGNER : Reyna [HIATUS] 🤍

Username :: ReynaBennett

Status :: On Hiatus

SPECIALTIES

book covers (normal and 3D)

banners

book jackets

front and back book cover mockups

promotional messages

I make graphics for any genre, but I must say fantasy is a little challenging for me.

CONTACT INFORMATION

Instagram – reyna.bennett.wattpad

Discord – reynabennett

Email – reyna.bennett2003@gmail.com

I can also send links to the customers if necessary.

RULES

1. Please be patient and treat me with respect.

2. I would like you to complete all necessary information in one comment, otherwise I will not consider the order.

3. The book for which you are requesting a graphic must be published and have a minimum of 2 chapters released (the Prologue is considered a chapter, but anything other than that is not). This can be negotiable under certain terms (for this, you can message me before placing the order).

4. Specify clearly in the form what you want on the cover. If you don't have a clear idea about how you'd like the cover to look, state that you give me the freedom to design it according to my imagination.

5. After I finish the graphic, you have two days to pick it up.

6. If the cover is not to your liking, write in the comments and I will redo it after you specify exactly what changes you want.

7. You have the right to 1 remake. Please note that I will not remake the graphic if you're looking for a totally new one! I will also not remake it if the error is yours. No drastic changes!

8. I reserve 2 to 10 days for creating a graphic, especially if it requires a lot of details and attention. During this time, please be patient and do not spam me with messages/comments. The graphic will reach you within this timeframe, guaranteed.

9. After accepting the previewed graphic (which means that you picked it up), and deeming it doesn't need modifications, you have 4 days to complete the payment. After the payment is complete, I will send you the graphic via email/discord (you will receive them with the original quality). The payment needs to be completed from the account you are requesting a graphic for. I do not accept backups anymore!

10. If the payment is not made on time, the graphic will become a premade, and you are going to be put on my personal blacklist.

11. If you cannot complete the payment in those 4 days because you have a problem, I can extend it to a maximum of 7 days.

12. If you happen to not complete the payment because of a natural (or not) disaster, or anything similar, you can reach out to me anytime, and I'll make sure to understand your situation; from that point on, I will give you the necessary time to complete the payment, and after you do so, I'll make sure to send you your graphic. But if you lie about an event like that (and I will for sure check), you will not be receiving the graphic, and you will be put on my personal blacklist.