💮 one

'What in tarnation

'What in tarnation.'

That was your first thought as you woke up in a lake, feeling cold and hungry. 'Where the fuck am I? where are my arms- fuCKINN BULLSHIT I CANT FEEL MY LEGS-' You thought, desperately trying to squabble and keep afloat. You also felt unusually small- scratch that, you knew something was wrong with you. Despite not being able to feel your limbs, hair or even bones, you somehow managed to swim into a land in the middle of the lake.

'Phew, saved by the one and only. Now what the fuck is that-' You thought as some giant blue blob like thingy came into your view. 'Awh... it's so cute! Wait...is that thing walking on water? Did it just pull a Jesus on me- OH MY FUCKING HELL NEVERMIND IT'S COMING AFTER ME-' You thought, quickly changing your mind it as it somehow formed very sharp spikes on top of it's head.

The blob skipped towards your direction, ice forming on the water under it body as you started panicking. You tried screaming, but all that came out was gurgles and bubbles popping. 'GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU HOE OR ILL MELT YOUR FUCKING ASS DOWN- oh wait nevermind, your actually pretty nice' you thought, changing your mind again as it rubbed it's 'face' against yours.

Seems like it was trying to give you affection. Trying. Yet, you didn't mind the occasional burning sensation of it's skin pressing against yours. Remembering your current form, you quickly went near the edge of the small land, trying to see your reflection in the water.

Now, imagine your surprise when instead of a human body, you saw a round blob like thing as well? And just like that, you passed out as your newfound blob friend began panicking.