💮 three

"-woah

"-woah... now that I think about it, he looks a lot like Venti..." You said as his eyes widened, like he could hear you.

"You know me? AND you understand human language?? Ha, I knew that there was something special about you!!! can we be friends please???" He beamed, standing while picking you up and holding you like you were simba. Awkward silence filled the air as he held you in the same position in the air before you slipped through his grasp, landing on the ground with a SPLAT.

"...FRIEND?? ARE YOU OKAY??? SHOULD I TAKE YOU TO THE CATHEDRAL???" He asked, panicking while crouching to pick you up again. "ay ay AY DON'T TOUCH ME YOUR GONNA MAKE ME FALL AGAIN!!!" You exclaimed, scooting away. Surprisingly it didn't hurt when you fell. "Also I doubt that I'll survive the moment I step a foot on to the bridge" You reasoned.

"Hm, I guess your right... But how do you have a human mindset? And how do you know my name?" He asked, eyeing you suspiciously. "First of all, no. Second of all, no. I just woke up and I'm a weird looking blob. That's all I know." You lied through your... non existant teeth, dragging your body on the ground away from him.

"Hey! You aren't going anywhere without explaining first! How do you know me?" He exclaimed while trying to lift you up again, failing because your 'skin' was too slippery making you land on the ground with a splat again. Awkward silence eveloped the air as you two stared at each other in silence. "yeah no I'm not gonna talk to you." you spoke while dragging your body faster than before, sighing as he continued on his mission to follow and get answers from you.

Looks like he won't be leaving anytime soon.