💮 two

The burning rays of the sun shone on your clear blue 'skin' as you felt like you were being boiled in the sun alive

The burning rays of the sun shone on your clear blue 'skin' as you felt like you were being boiled in the sun alive. "Ah! Your awake! I almost thought that you were dead." A voice spoke as you felt cold hands pick you up. You open your eyes as you tried to look around with your blurred vision, only to make out a green figure cradling you in their arms.

"Oh dear, looks like you are dying from dehydration- quick, let's get you to a nearby water source!!-" He spoke urgently, running off to who knows where with you in his arms. You heard some other people speaking in a language you couldn't understand, too. You felt too tired to move, your body felt numb and you were still recovering from the shock earlier. 'What... happened.. to me?... Oh yeah, I suddenly turned into a blob... WAIT I'M A BLOB-'

You felt the one carrying you put down in water as the burning sensation started to fade away. Soaking into the cool water, you finally open your eyes examine your surroundings. You were in this... Bowl? With red and white horns on in? Never the less, you wanted to get out of it. It feels like you were about to be cooked alive. You heard some grunts and yells before your gaze landed on the green guy with a bow in his hands. He was fighting with some funny looking furries with white masks on them.

After watching him brutally murder some innocent furries, you notice that he was starting to walk towards you. "OH HELL NO YOU BITCH ASS MF AIN'T NO WAY IN HELL IM GONNA LET YOU GET CLOSE TO ME YOU JS BRUTALLY MURDERED SOME RANDOM ASS PEOPLE IN FRONT OF MY EYES GET TF AWAY FROM ME JSNSBSNSJXTHDJSGXTDJ" was what you were trying to say but all that came out were gurgles. You tried escaping, but the bowl was too big for you.

The green femboy crouched down, hugging his knees to his chest as he watched you squabble and cry for help in amusement. When you got tired and ran out of energy, you just gave up, laying in the tiny bowl. In his eyes, you looked like a deflated blue blob. "That's it, just end me already I give u-"