In your dreams

It was a beautiful summer day. An unbelievable day. The sun was shining, but not too brightly. The temperature and humidity also seemed just perfect. Barney Guttman was standing on the beach with his toes in the sand. He was dressed in a white suit. Well, instead of pants, he wore shorts. His beautiful blue hair was worn swooped over to the side. For some reason, his heart was just beating out of his chest. He could feel it he could see it! His heart was comically beating out of his chest! Oh, what could make him feel like this? Barney then realized he was holding something in his hands. He felt them. he felt something sharp before looking at his hands, realizing he was holding a bouquet of flowers. Huh? What were these for? Before this, Barney's surroundings seemed to just be an empty beach. He looked up from his hands, now seeing people sitting in rows. Who were these people? Oh, they were his friends. What were his friends doing here as if they were attending a wedding ceremony?  Oh, ghost. This was exactly what this was: a wedding ceremony. But who was getting married? Oh, ghost. It was him. Barney was getting married. That's why he was wearing a white suit. But who would Barney be getting married to? The only person he loved was Logs.. he could never ever be with anyone other than- Logan? Music started playing. That's when he saw Logs walking down the aisle. Barney couldn't believe it! He was getting married to the man he loved most. He felt a toothy smile form slowly on his face as he saw his boyfriend- well soon-to-be husband walk down the aisle. Why hadn't Barney remembered this? Wouldn't he remember being proposed to, going ring and tux shopping? or getting ready to be married? Barney couldn't believe how bad of a boyfriend he must have been to forget his engagement. Logan didn't deserve to be marrying such a forgetful guy!

When Logs got to the podium, he stood beside Barney giving him flirty glances. Barney stopped questioning things. All he could think about was his love for Logan and his desire to marry this handsome man. Barney shot Logs a few flirty glances as the officiant spoke.. long and boring words. He could not pay attention. He could only pay attention to Logan's beautiful brown eyes and the catfish whiskers above his top lip. Don't forget the perfectly tailored white tux against Logan's perfectly shaped body. There was no doubt Barney loved Logs.

That's when Logan started to speak. Barney paid attention to this.

"I do!" Logs took Barney's hands, giving him an excited look. Oh, shoot! it was time to commit.

"I do too!" said Barney. This was followed by small and light chuckles by the audience, now clapping.

"You may kiss the groom!" the officiator said to both of them. Barney grinned before leaning in to kiss the love of his life.

"Barney? Barney!" a familiar voice spoke. "You dreaming about some good food?" The blue-haired boy opened his eyes. His boyfriend, Logs, was standing over him. They had spent the night together. Logan was concerned by the sloppy movements and sounds Barney was making.

Barney's face lit up in a deep red blush. "I mean. You are a snack.." Barney said to himself. This made Logs blush as well. "Oh, don't worry about it. It was just like the best dream of my life.." He said before Barney began to sit up.

That's the end! Let me know if you have any suggestions. I hoped you liked reading this.