Chapter 13

Tessa Pov:

U:"Tessa!"

Tessa:"Oh uh, hey U"

U:"Don't hey U me"

J:"Huh? What are you saying?"

U:"Shut up J"

She took a step back while feeling confused, U rarely lashed out at J, even back at the mansion, so this is a strange thing to happen.

Tessa:"Listen, just tell me what's wrong"

U:"What's wrong...Is I found out what the company does"

Tessa:"What do you mean?"

U:"Don't. Play. Dumb with me, they left us drones behind, and you, were going to aswell"

Tessa:"I-...Okay, yes, I knew about it, but that doesn't mean I would abandon you and the others"

U:"We followed you, and the rest of the company, and look at this, they were going to leave us behind"

Tessa:"They were...But I wasn't"

U:"You still lied to us, and I think it's about time we deal with the company"

She took out a smg and aimed it at my head with a grin on her face, however she was interrupted by a bullet flying into her visor, I turned around and saw J with her own smg pointed at U.

Tessa:"Nice shot"

J:"Thanks"

I picked up Us body and held it over my shoulder, I looked back at Doll who was still holding Y/N, she looked at their face and smiled before giving them a peck on the cheek, it was a cute moment.

J:"Doll, come on, we're going"

Way to run the moment, goddammit J, she really can't read the room can she? I sighed and kept walking towards the entrance to the lab, however I heard noises behind me, when I turned around I saw something that shocked me, N? V? B? K? C?..And some angsty looking teenager?

Y/N Pov:

Skull:"Wake the hell up"

Y/N:"OH what the-!"

Skull:"You got knocked out, and now we have to wait for you to wake up"

Y/N:"Hehe...Wait...How's the others?"

Skull:"Uh, N, V, B and Uzi are fine"

Y/N:"Okay, that's good...Wait...What about L?"

The Skull looked to the side, avoiding eye contact with me, the world froze, it couldn't be, L couldn't have...He was so strong, he could've survived...Right?

Skull:"I'm sorry..."

I felt tears swell in my eyes as I fell to my knees, I remembered my time with him, first meeting him, kinda falling in love with him, the first fight with the Keguper Gang, the Prom, the school days, the Camp, saving B...He...Was so much more than a friend to me...

Y/N:"Please...Tell me...Your joking...Please..."

The Skull stayed silent, tears streamed down my eyes, losing L was like losing an arm, I could never be the same.

Y/N:"D-Do you know how?"

Skull:"I-...His mind was trapped inside N and Vs mind by someone...He and B had to use some wire to get out, however...There was only one, L sacrificed himself for B"

I tiled my head up, tears still on my face, I was angry, confused, vengeful, but above all, sad, depressed, I looked the Skull in the eyes, they couldn't do it back however.