𝐈𝐈 - 𝐎𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝐌𝐀𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄, the girl had put on a simple outfit, consisting of a light gray sweater with flared sleeves tucked into her dark blue jeans, paired with some simple white shoes and her backpack of course.

The girl had left Jackie to do her own thing in their room while she decided to brave the chaotic family downstairs to potentially score some food before their departure.

The elder sister took a deep breath before descending the stairs into the madness that took place in the kitchen on her right.

"Oh, good morning Maeve! There should be some breakfast left on the table for you and Jackie. Please help yourselves." Katherine said with a smile before returning to herding all the boys together to get ready quickly.

"Good morning!" Maeve responded flashing a quick smile before heading over to the island table, standing next to Issac to try and scope out a snack.

The girl eventually decides to worm her way through the maze of children to grab a bagel and an orange, "You like oranges?" A familiar voice asked, it was Issac. "Oranges are disgusting," He said, his body recoiling in disgust.

Maeve looked at him in shock, "You DON'T?"

"Absolutely not, get that away from me," He said as she held the orange up, "They actually make me throw up," He continued, swatting her hand away.

"Are you crazy? They're so good! You just have to try it again. Here." Maeve said, picking out a slice for him.

"Stop it, you're acting like a child," Maeve told to boy, swatting his hands away from trying to throw the orange slice in the trash can.

Unfortunately, she was unsuccessful, "Nope," Issac said instantly, grabbing the orange slice with two fingers as if he was grossed out by holding it, and followed by throwing it in the garbage.

Maeve groaned in frustration, "What the hell, I could've eaten that." Maeve rolled her eyes as Issac winked at her before exiting the kitchen.

Maeve quickly brushes off the whole orange debate as she watches her sister descend the stairs completely put together and prepared, something Maeve wishes she could do as effortlessly.

She waits for Katherine to walk away from greeting Jackie and then goes to talk to her sister, "Hey, you ready for business?" Maeve said with a smile.

"Always, you know me," Jackie replied with a giggle, following after her sister out the door with an apple in hand.

The car was intimidating for sure, the sisters had no clue where they were supposed to sit until Cole so helpfully told Jackie to get in, "Come on, New York. Get in."