16

"You want me inside you baby?" Zac teased as he rubbed his dick across the entrance of her. What started off as a simple shower turned into more sex in the shower, Zac thought they were done for the night but Fatima had other plans.

She done got that Zacquil and can't stop won't stop🤣

"Yess." She moaned as she placed both hands on the shower tile.

Zac kissed her neck one time before sliding in from the back, just like last time, starting off slow and steady, so they can catch rhythm together.

"Fuckkk." He moaned as he picked up the pace.

He grabbed her hair wrapping it around his fist all while pounding her down, she laid her head against his chest, taking everything he was saying and doing personally. "Fuckk baby you're so tight..." His head tilted back, eyes closed, and his mouth wide open.

Yeah good pussy will do that to you🤣

Zac changed positions, now she is back up against the wall as he continues to pound her insides out. "Damn, mama. You so fuckin perfect," He bit on his bottom lip looking at her; loving the faces and sounds coming from her. He put his fingers in her mouth, gagging her and she sucked them slowly before he took them out and rubbed her clit as he pounded her relentlessly, making her legs shake.

He lifted both her legs up to his shoulders and pushed them all the way down to her chest to get as deep as possible inside of her, using his free hand to hold her ankles and the other to choke her, Zac gave her hard, deep strokes.

"Za- fuck! fuck! OH!" she cried as she squirted around him and that sent him right behind her, releasing into right into her.

"You're gonna be the death of me." Zac expressed as he felt his dick twitch inside of her. Although he had his fair share of females in his early teenage years all that settled down with Hazel, she was a very sensitive girl, so all the fantasy sex he had, he had to do with his hands and dreams.

Zac didn't think it was possible as he is someone who wants to try different positions and styles, even role play and other stuff, but with Hazel, it just wasn't possible. He never faulted her for it, he understood it, sometimes your body doesn't do what you want.

She just wasn't a freak like he was used too, but unlike Fatima, she was open to trying new positions.

Finishing up in the shower, they changed and cuddled.

| 2:30 AM |

Zac's phone buzzed on the nightstand as the screen lit up the room, feeling Fatima underneath him, he carefully grabbed his phone. He was not expecting to spend the night there but after all the intimacy they shared, he thought it would send the wrong idea to her if he left. Got some pussy and went home is not a good look.

"Hello?" Zac asked groggily.

"Where you at?"

"What do you want?" He huffed as he looked at the time. Zac hated being woken up out his sleep and hated it when you slow talked on the phone.

"I just wanted to see if you wanted to come out to the bar?" Preston asked over the phone, Zac heard him ask for another round of shots before diverting back to the call. "You still there Zac?"

"Huh? Yeah I am...uhm...it's kinda late don't you think?" Zac asked looking back at the clock for a second time.

"It's happy hour somewhere." Preston yelled in the phone before taking the shot. "Look imma be here all morning, Danni had a weed seminar in California for the weekend and I was bored."

"Who is driving you home?" Zac asked rubbing his temple. Zac knew Preston had a drinking problem which is one of the reasons why his previous teams, the Titans, didn't extend him. He never caught any DUI or anything crazy, but he has been in public intoxicated where TMZ reported it on several occasions.