Chapter 4

NO HATE TOWARDS TARA. I LOVE HER BUT SHES JS GNNA B MEAN IN THIS STORY TO FIT THE PLOT MORE.

Fuck. I must've fallen asleep. I check my phone. It's 8am. I doubt Jake will be up this early. I get out of bed and go into the kitchen, finding Jake cooking. "Why are you up so early?" I ask. "Cause I just woke up like 30 minutes ago." He says. I nod, and sit on our counter, just because there's no where else I want to sit. Jake stands in between my thighs and starts to kiss me. "Your so pretty like this." Jake whispers in my ear, leaving kisses down my neck. "Jake.." I whine. "Yes, my pretty boy?" He says. "Break up with Tara. Please. T-this doesn't feel right. I.. I um..Please." I beg. "Don't worry, babes. I was planning on doing it today." He tells me. I smile as he continues to kiss me and leave hickies on my neck. Then he goes back to cooking his breakfast. "You want some?" He asks. "No. I don't eat breakfast." I say. My stomach hurts a little bit. "Your legs still hurt?" He asks. "Um.. not a lot.." I say. "Hmm.. I'll make sure they hurt tonight." He giggles, and winks at me. "Oh.. um.." I mumble, clearly blushing a lot. "Just playing.. Unless you wanna." He says. "We'll see." I murmur. He kisses me, and starts getting a plate for his food.

"I'm inviting Tara over. Im breaking up with her.. right now." Jake tells me. I smile awkwardly. That was so random but okay.. He calls someone, which I can assume is Tara, and tells her to come over. "I have to tell you something.. it's really important." He says to her. I walk into my room and lay in my bed.

Am I the reason they are breaking up? Or am I just.. a replacement until he finds something he likes?

Tara has always been kinda mean to me. But I never payed attention. I hear the front door open. And I can only assume that my beloved boy, and Tara are on the couch.

"So um.. hey uh.. I need to tell you something.." Jake begins. "What." She says. "Um.. I kinda wanna break.. up??" He tells her, in an unsure tone at the end. "Uh. Are you serious? After all I've done?" She gasps. "All you've done? You've done nothing good in the relationship." He snaps back. "You've cheated on me! I know you have! I saw the hickies on that fags neck!! He doesn't have an excuse. It's definitely not a girl. He gets none. It was you!" She says, loudly. "Dude so what if I cheated? You've been cheating throughout our whole relationship. Ever since the fucking beginning. And I knew. So who are you to try shitting on me when you've cheated more than I have? You've cheated almost every.fucking.night. And I never said jack shit." He explains. They start yelling. It's like when my parents would argue, which honestly was a comedy show. So is this one because I know what's happening. "I FUCKING HATE YOU!" Tara screams. "THEN GO. GET OUT. FUCKING BITCH." He yells back. I flinch. I hear her leave, and slam the door shut. I flinch again. Jake comes into my room and sits at the end of my bed. "I was about to beat the shit out of her. But then I remembered I'm a man." He giggles. I smile and sit next to him. "She's such a bitch. I'm so glad we started fucking. At least I got what I missed." He says. "Jake.." I mumble. "Yea?" He answers. I sit for like 30 seconds wondering if I wanna say it.

"Never mind. I'll tell you later."

"Okay just tell me when you are ready to tell me." He says. I smile and blush a little. "Remember what I said this morning?" He asks. "Oh.. um.. yes." I say. "You wanna.. you know.. later." He asks. "Um why are you even asking. It's a yes. Duh. Dumbass bitch." I tell him. "What?" He asks, quietly in my ear. I think about what I just said. "Hm?" He hums. Oh my gosh.. why'd I say that. "I- um.. s-sorry." I apologize. "You can say that all you want, babes. But I'm not easily forgiving you." He says. I blush.

why did I say that 😟

A/N HEY GUYS WSP MB FOR LIKE NOT UPDATING. I WS OTP W MY FRIEND ALL DAY. BUT YAH UM NO HATE TOWARDS TARA. I LOVE HERR. LIKE I SAID, SHE HAS TO B LIKE THIS IN THIS STORY TO FIT THE PLOT. BUT SHES RLLY A SWEET GIRL I LOVE HER!! I SEE SUM OF YALL AUTHORS GETTING HATE BC OF STUPID THINGS LIKE TRYING TO MAKE UR STORY MAKE SENSE. LOVE YALL. SMUT NEXT CHAPTER IDK IF IMMA MAKE IT TN CS UH I STAYED UP 3PM TO 12PM SO IT WS LIKE A WHOLE DAY AND I ONLY GOT LIKE 4 HRS OF SLEEP 🧍🏻‍♀️ IM JS A GIRL

 SMUT NEXT CHAPTER IDK IF IMMA MAKE IT TN CS UH I STAYED UP 3PM TO 12PM SO IT WS LIKE A WHOLE DAY AND I ONLY GOT LIKE 4 HRS OF SLEEP 🧍🏻‍♀️ IM JS A GIRL