chapter twelve

about five minutes after Gabe left Jaylzn walked in with a small smile on her face, she closed the door behind her and walked up to me. " how are you feeling ?" she asked with a soft tone. Jazyln was always sweet to me, the first time we met was when I tripped in the yard and Gabe overreacted. " like I drank 3 bottles of vodka yesterday" I said while rubbing my head. " Paris you're pregnant, so I really hope you didn't" she said while sitting at the edge of the bed. I looked at her in complete and utter shock, "no I'm not" was the only my brain could function enough to say. " we can take the test again but I checked your blood tests and it says you're pregnant " she said while holding my hand. 

" it's no way possible that I'm pregnant i haven't had sex in-" Realization kicked in that I had sex with Gabe about a month ago. " FUCK NO NOT AGAIN" I screamed, Jazlyn got up and tried to calm me down but I was pissed at everything and everybody. How the fuck did I end up pregnant by that asshole again, was once not enough? Fuck now this time I have to tell him and the twins, fuck the twins. I got out of bed and ran into Nico's room, Jazlyn kept calling for me to come back but I needed to see my son. I walked into Nico's room and looked at him and Gabe sitting on the bed, Nico looked up at me and smiled as he ran to me. " mama you're okay now " he said while hugging my legs. I picked him up and held him in my arms so tight. " yeah mama's fine baby, How are you feeling? what happened?" I said while kissing his head. 

"I fell off the stool and hit my head on the sink, when I woke up the doctor told me that I cut my head a little bit but I was going to be okay. Mama why weren't you waking up when I was calling you? he said looking up at me. I didn't know what to say to him. " it doesn't matter right now baby, all that matters is that you're okay and that you promise never to do something like that again." i said rubbing the bandage on his head. " i promise mama" he said and kissed my cheek.

After that, I took Nico downstairs to see Gabby. As soon as she saw Nico she ran straight to him, or well into him she knocked him over when she hugged him. " Nico, are you better now? where were you all day? what happened to your head?" she rambled to her brother as she got up. " slow down Gabby my head already hurts and now my ribs" Nico says as he stood up. "I'm sorry I just missed you, i don't like when you get sad like that" Nico didn't reply back he just hugged Gabby. 

I loved seeing my babies happy. I wouldn't mind having another around, as long as this one looks more like me this time. Everything was going well the twins were playing with the dogs and having fun, I just kept thinking about how I'm going to tell Gabe he got me pregnant again. The last time was easy I just didn't he found out almost 4 years later. Gabe snapped me out of my thoughts pulling me to the backyard door, " Baby I know this is a bad time but I need you to come meet the new head of the Russian mafia with me" he said in a low tone. " why do you need me? I've been gone for years thought you had everything under control" I replied looking at him with a confused face. 

" I do have everything under control but this is also your mafia, you are their leader, you are their queen, and he's been hurting our people so I think it's about time the queen returns to her throne" He says looking at me with a devilish grin on his face. Gabe knew when we got married i didn't really want to run my mafias but it was my duty to protect the people who worked for me and defend my family legacy. " ugh fine, when does this asshat want to me?" I asked just giving in. Gabe's answer shocked me though "In 2 hours at the main warehouse". Fuck me today is just not my day. 

" Okay, I'm going to go get ready and meet you back down in an hour" I said while walking into the house. I was walking to my room when Jaz found me " Where did you run off to? are you okay?" she asked looking worried and confused as hell. " I'm fine Jaz i just was shocked and it was so much going through my head" I said while rubbing my temple. " I didn't expect you to react well to the news, but I just want you to be careful and take care of yourself the right way from now on" she said as she hugged me, I hugged her back and whispered thank you to her. "I have to go to the warehouse with Gabe for a while, so can we keep this between us? also can you stay and keep a watch over Nico, he seems okay but I'm still worried?" I asked her as I opened my bedroom door. " of course I can, you have an amazing son he's very smart and I think we should talk more about earlier and what he told me when he woke up" she said and then walked down the hall. 

I decided to put on a tight black dress that stopped right after my knees with a nice slit on the side. I strapped my gun and knife to my legs as always. I grabbed my purse and put on my favorite black strap-on heels. when I walked down the steps Nico and Gabby were talking to Jaz and Killian, I looked over at Gabe standing by the table looking down at his phone. I made myself known and everyone looked at me like they had seen a ghost. " Mama you look pretty" Gabe said as she ran over to me with Nico right behind her. " Where are you going mama?" Nico asked as he looked at me with confusion all over his face. That's when Gabe stepped in " Mama and I have a business meeting to go to" He said as he walked up to me with a smirk on his face. 

When me and Gabe arrived at the warehouse I was shocked to see how much things had changed. Things were a little sloppy but they were running well, I looked around for a while until Gabe told me it as time to meet the Russian jackass. we were walking to the door when a voice made us turn our heads " I had to see it to believe it, welcome back my queen" Jeremiah said with the biggest smile on his face. " Miah " I said as I ran up and hugged him, Jeremiah was my second in command before I left, well before I even got married. he hugged me back until Gabe cleared his throat causing us to separate. " We have a meeting to attend to" he almost growled out, his knuckles were white and his veins looked like they were about to bust. I missed seeing how jealous Gabe could get. I rolled my eyes and told Jeremiah I'd talk to him later. As soon as he walked away Gabe pinned me against the wall, his face dangerously close to mine.all  I could hear was fast my heart was beating " Continui a fare questi piccoli giochi con me, amore mio, ma dimentichi che gli taglierò le mani mentre guardi se tocca di nuovo ciò che è mio." he said and then kissed the corner of my mouth.  (You keep playing these little games with me my love but you forget that I will cut off his hands while you watch if he touches what is mine again.) 

Gabe opened the door and just when I thought today couldn't get any worse. I walked in to see Alex Petrov sitting at the table. " Alex what the fuck are you doing here?" I yelled as he looked just as shocked as I was.

WELLL YALL GUESSED IT, SHE PREGO 

HOW DO YALL THINK GABE WILL REACT?

HOW DO YOU THINK PARIS AND ALEX KNOW EACH OTHER? 

I LOVE JEALOUS GABE SOOO MUCH

VOT AND COMMENT <33

THANKS FOR READING, I LOVE YALL<3333