the river's path (unedited)

Michael raised his hand and chanted a spell. A blast of purple energy shot out of his palm, hitting a goblin in the chest. The goblin flew back and crashed into a tree. Michael smiled and looked for his next target.

Stephanie held her hands towards her mouth and whispered a spell. A wave of green light swept over her and her friends, healing their wounds and shielding their morale. She felt a surge of power and confidence. She pointed her staff at a goblin and cast another spell. A vine sprouted from the ground and wrapped around the goblin’s leg, tripping him.

Gray clenched his fists and charged at a goblin. He punched the goblin in the jaw, breaking his teeth. The goblin groaned and swung his mace at Gray. Gray dodged and grabbed the goblin’s arm, twisting it until he heard a snap. The goblin dropped his mace and screamed. Gray smiled and threw him to the ground.

the goblin slowly moved and leaned on the tree, their eyes are darting back and forth, he moves his shacking arm and pressed it to his sides and in deep sharp breath they muttered something under their breath.

As vines crawl around the goblin, they cut and slash at it till it broke, as they stood sweat dripping down their greasy face and rushed Stephanie and plunged the rusty knife in her shoulder. 

As the goblin felt the hard ground underneath them, they tried to crawl towards the river, but as their blood leaked onto the ground so did their conscience.

As the fourth goblin watch in horror as they sees that their comrades are falling one by one. they held the mace tighter as they make a last stand. They charged at Gray, with mace in their hand they swings at Gray's head, as blood busted out and spills Gray falls to the ground.

Stephanie jolted back and castes a vine to throw the goblin on the ground and sees Gray on the ground bleeding and whisper, "awake" a wave of green and red light glowed around Gray.

Micheal watches the goblin get back on their feet and he took a step forward and raised his hand and snapped his fingers a bolt of lighting struck the goblin in his place.

After the fight Stephanie looked around to see if there was any more goblins but as she looked closer on one of the signs of the path the one closer to the river she sees the path that leads deeper into the forest. She yells out for the other companions with bacterial stairs they begin to walk down the path for about 5 miles the path ends to a open space, why you looked around and see barked lined up as if it was holding something down.

Michael tells everyone to tread lightly.

Gray rolled his eyes but listened, Stephanie listened quietly do only hear the Russell leaves.

After 10 more minutes of walking around Stephanie looked around but she saw nothing in the trees but as she was looking around the ground get away as she fell into a pit. ( 6 ft wide and 10 ft deep) yeah she looked around her room dropped in as gray and Michael tied the end of the road to a tree and she climbed back out.

As they walked about another 10 minutes the past led to a cave slow steeping upwards. The entrance of the cape it was at the foot of a medium sized Hill.

Michael walked up and checked the entrance of the cave, most of the cave and its passage was deeply sloped ceiling. In the main entrance or sloped with seeping Darkness besides the front of the cave. The sound of water in the cave muscles echoes in the cave, a small stream no deeper than two feet deep slowly moved in the middle of the cave.

As the others made their way to the entrance in the cave we started making loud noise disgusting/ bickering about what to do next.

As they talked to goblins from the other side of the Stream attacked them, ( with bows and arrows)

As the fight happened, they made their way to the other side of the river. On this side of the river, a smaller area of the forest thickened has been hollowed out and formed somewhat of a lookout post.

After dealing with the two goblins, they made their way to the back to the other side to the caves mouth, as they looked even closer Gray noticed there was few uneven Stone steps that leads into a damp chamber.

As they carefully walk down with the glow of Gray's hair/ body they make it to the dark chamber the water made it slightly harder to move they noticed there was couple Passage through the cave.

as Stephanie looked around the walls of the cave she noticed small little markings on the wall but it was in a language that she did not know.

As they made their way through the tight Passage, they make it to a medium-sized cave room this room is filled with a sense of animal. With the muffling sound of savage Gnarls is the sound of rattling chain great their ears.

Stephanie touches the back of gray and moved her hand quickly as four very large bright butterflies that are made by pure Flame flutter out of her hand and fluttered around the room. As the butterflies docked to the walls the trio sees three wolves each were chained with an iron Rod drive into the caves floor. Michael looking around sees a small little crevice where a naturally formed staircase was. Gray meeting Michael's eyes followed them to the staircase and quickly not just Stephanie towards it.

The sounds of the snarls grew as they climbed up the staircase to when they were opening in the East wall that leads to a rickety chimney that climbs about 30 ft, the ground was covered in rubble and rubbish by the opening.