𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒇𝒇

Tw: Slightly sexual scene
_____________________________

Ellis

I sat in my 5th period, which was English. So I was nearly done with the day. I kinda just wanted to see them again, even though I woke up with them. The memory of waking up with them clogs my mind.

Tobias with his arms spooning me from behind, Elijah with his face in my chest and his brunette curls in my face. I could feel both males light snores again my skin.

But that moment didn't seem to last long, because the sudden alarm from Elijah's phone went off. Which made me jump.

Tobias let out an annoyed groan, "Turn the fucking alarm off, five more minutes."

Elijah shifted before sitting up, stretching is bones enough for you to hear pops and cracks nearly everywhere.

"Sorry it was my alarm." He yawned before turning his alarm off.

I sat up, still watching the half asleep boy struggling to stay awake. I rolled my eyes and shook him lightly which made his eyes open.

"Come on and wake up." I said watching him sigh in annoyance.

"Fine."

After a while we had gotten clothes from Tobias closet and got changed, letting Tobias sleep a little longer. But when we came back from changing he was still snoring.

"Tobias wake up!" Elijah groaned, before a mischievous smirk pulled his face. He went and jumped on Tobias.

"What the fuck!" Tobias shouted, which makes Elijah roll his eyes.

"Wake your ass up, we got school."

"And why should I?" Tobias mumbled into his pillow, already falling back asleep.

"Or I'm never coming over again."

"...I fucking hate you."

"Sure you do, but last night was a different story." Tobias slowly sat up, with the most annoyed face and pushed Elijah off him before sluggishly going to the bathroom.

I giggle at the memory, but instantly regretted it when I watch my teacher glare at me.

"Are you laughing at me? Are you laughing at my lesson?" He seemed to be in one of worse moods. Of course he was.

"No sir, I was just spacing out-"

"Well you can space out in the office!"

I groan before collecting my things and leaving the classroom.

As I walk through the halls I start to adjust the straps on my shoulder. I start to curse under my breath raging at my bitch of a teacher.

As I walked I heard commotion, and my curiosity had gotten the best of me and followed the voices starting to erupt.

I find a few people, surrounding a person around a locker. From the sounds of it they're harassing them.

I start to walk up to the group and almost instantly recognize the person they're surrounding. Elijah.

My brows furrowed with anger as I charged up to them, pulling one of the guys shoulders back.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" I asked, tightening my grip on the guys shoulders.

"None of your damn concerns." His eyes narrowed, pushing my hand off his shoulder.

"Well it is my concern since he's my-" I instantly paused, looking at Elijah who was looking at his feet. "Friend. I'm concerned that you guys are messing with him.