Chapter 2

Orion/Luke's Pov

I really can't say that I believe that reincarnation is real but yet here I am in a crib staring at the very well-made marble ceiling.

It's beautiful and colorful but other than that, I'm doing nothing.

I know that Lily or rather Lilith is bored too but she's probably taking it better than me.

Our mom and dad comes in every two hours to check on us.

Mother's a strict woman but she has a gentle heart.

Our dad's a easy going guy.

They play with us, try to get us to walk, let us crawl.

You know the usual baby things.

Because of Apollo's looks, I was able to figure about by a process of elimination that we are in the novel that even my sister despises.

Out of all the novels, stories and books she has read it has to be this one!

I wouldn't have even mind the ones with the seven demon brothers or the one with multiple love interests in a tinder style way if I knew this one was an option!

Damn it!

Lilith or Lily, this is all your damn fault!

I was in my own little world for a while when our parents put us to bed.

Lilith never had a brother. Or rather Lily never mentioned that Lilith had a brother, as far as I knew Lilith was an only child.

That means the story has changed already.

The novel started off with Lila, a commoner, being accepted into Mana High high school for gifted and rich teens. Both Lila and Lilith enter the school at 16 years old with Lilith already being engaged to Daniel. Still Lilith/Lily and I are twins then that means that I'll be going to the same school at the same time with her and that damn heroine.

Gross.

Whatever, that just means that I'll have to work hard to ensure that my sister is not going to get engaged to that butthole and get her and Lilith that happy ending.

I promise.

I promise that both of our parents and my sister will live a happy life.