Movie night(smut)

You were watching a movie with your gf. You guys had been dating for a few weeks but hadn't really done anything. She slowly started to move her hand up your thigh. She got higher and higher and you couldn't help yourself and opened your legs slightly, giving her some more access. She put her hand on your inner thigh and rubbed in circles. You tried your best not to make noise by biting your lip but she could tell you were getting turned on. She turns to you and starts kissing you. She's kisses your neck and slowly lifts you up onto her lap. You feel yourself getting wet and she takes her hand and takes off your shorts and panties. She starts circling your clit and you can't hold back your moans anymore. Your grinding against her fingers letting out uncontrollable moans and whimpers but after a few minutes it's not enough. You slowly press your pulsing wet pussy down on her thigh while letting out a long moan. She takes her other and and places in on your hip pushing you down more. You slowly move back and forth on her, rolling your hips before picking up a faster pace. You can't help but lean your head back and roll your eyes from the pleaser "it f-feels so good!" You moan out. You grind extremely fast feeling your about to cum. Your moans get louder and more high pitched, you can't close your mouth and your legs are twitching. You cum all over her thigh while screaming her name. After riding out your high your slowly move off her and cuddle with her as you both fall asleep.

Ngl this made me really horny
I hope I made you guys wet too xx
Will update atleast every other day so add my story to your library to stay updated🤭