Spanking

You were home alone and you were waiting for her to come back from work.

You were kind of mad at her because she has been teasing you all day like sending flirty text and sexy pictures.

You had been horny all day and wanted her to just come home and fuck you already. All of a sudden your hand slipped into your pants. You rubbed your wet clit will thinking of your girlfriend. You were moaning her name as you were getting closer and closer to cumming. You were so distracted by what was happening in your pants you didn't hear your girlfriend come inside...

You suddenly opened your eyes feeling someone looking at you and there she was. But you didn't stop touching yourself, you put a finger in your pussy while looking right at her making your back arch.

She walked over to you and crawled on top of you. " you little slut.. you couldn't go 10 hours without me.." all you could do was whine while she forced your hand out of your panties, pinning your hands above your head. " you know the rules... strip and bend over the desk."

You quickly took off all your clothes and did what she said. You saw her getting something out of the drawer before she came up behind you. Then without any warning SLAP! You let out a small whimper from the pain and pleasure. "M-mommy please-" "QUIET SLUT" she said silencing you. " I want you to count down from 10 and if your a good girl maybe I'll give you a reward, understand?" "Yes" you said.

10..
9.."Ughh!"
8
7...
At this point your ass was getting redder and your pussy was getting wetter
6 "mhmm"
" quite! Or you won't be rewarded"
5
4
You were gripping the desk with your hands and biting on your lip try not to make noise
3
2
1!

Finally your punishment was over but you had really just gotten hornier. You were about to turn around to face your girlfriend but suddenly you felt something pound into you from behind making you scream

You girlfriend was fucking you from behind with a vibrating strap on. She was pounding into you at fast pace and hitting your g-spot hard every time. You were moaning and scream so loudly and your legs were shaking. You were so close to cumming. "oh fuck mommy!!" You screamed " oh yes please aughh" you said in between moans.

With one long moan you came and squirted all over the place while leaning over the desk. There was cum dripping all over you legs as you breathed heavily, finally getting the release you had been craving all day.

Oh my god it's a waterfall down there rn. Send me requests if you want me to write abt a specific kink! Xx