009: Scarred Forever

I was walking home from Bonnie's house when I turned to walk into my driveway I didn't see any of my brothers cars. I walked inside and put down my bag "Damon? Stefan?" I shouted out to see if they were home.

"Damon and Stefan aren't here Annabelle" Julian said as he sat by the fire with a drink in his hand. "Okay I don't know what Lily told you but you aren't welcome here Julian." As soon as I said that he put his glass down on a coaster on the table. "Well I very much am welcome here Belle" He said standing up moving closer and closer to me.

Every step closer he'd take the more is step back. "Don't be afraid Annabelle we are going to have so much fun together" He said i was terrified. He was a drunk vampire moving closer to me each step he took.

He eventually grabbed me and dragged me upstairs to his bedroom. I tried to scream but no one would hear me. Julian threw me down onto his bed and ripped down my pants. "JULIAN STOP!" I yelled as he ripped off my shirt and undid my bra.

"Oh Annabelle stop your fussing, I'm lonely and you're mother isn't here" He had pulled my underwear off so I was completely naked, he unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his boxers. He quickly slided inside of me pushing in and out.

"JULIAN STOP GET OF ME!!" I tried to push him off but he grabbed me neck and held me down. He continued to go in and out of me while holding me down at the neck.

"JULIAN STOP!" I yelled before he used his other hand to cover my mouth. One hand on my throat and the other over my mouth. It was only a matter of time until he came inside me. He pulled out and got changed then left me alone.

Crying, Tired, Bleeding And Scared....

I got up and got dressed and ran out of the house before anyone could get home. I didn't want to be around anyone at the moment I was too scared
To be around people.

I ran into the woods but I was too tired to keep running so I dropped to the ground and passed out. The next morning I heard Stefan's voice "Annabelle....Annabelle!" I immediately woke up and freaked out by hearing a man's voice thinking it was Julian.

"Woah woah woah Annabelle it's just me" Stefan said as he squatted down infront of me "Let's get you home" He put his hand out infront of me but I didn't grab it instead we just walked home together. "Julian and Lily aren't here are they?" I said as we walked inside. Stefan shook his head "No." I nodded and went up to my bedroom and showered the dried blood off me.