012: Two Years Later

Dear Diary, Today I woke up watching the sunrise in the French Quarter. It offically marks two years since Klaus, His Family and I moved to New Orleans, it feels weird being away from my brothers but it gave me a fresh start away from them, Lily, Julian and even Jeremy.. Somedays I miss him but somedays I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have an amazing guy like Klaus. Klaus makes me feel like a queen he treats me so well, he's very romantic to me but he can also be toxic, manipulative etc. I am unbelievably grateful to have been given a fresh start with Klaus in New Orleans. Until Next Time Diary.
Love Annabelle.

I put my diary down and got dressed for the day, I walked out and saw Elijah talking to some brown skinned guy. "Who's this Elijah?" I asked walking down the steps. "Marcellus Meet Klaus Girlfriend, Annabelle. Annabelle meet Klaus adoptive son Marcellus." Elijah said as Marcel and I shook hands.

"Klaus told me a lot about you Marcellus" I say smiling at him. "It's great to finally meet someone Klaus is I'm sure very fond of" He said smiling back at me.

I went back upstairs when I got a call from Damon.
"Hello Brother" I said over the phone.
"Come to Mystic Falls. We need you" As soon as Damon said that he hung up.

"What's the matter?" Klaus said as he walked into our bedroom "Damon said they need me back in mystic falls" I grabbed a duffel bag and started to pack to drive down to Mystic Falls for the first time in Two years.

I got in the car and drove down the highway. I turned on the radio and Uptown Girl by Billy Joel was playing so obviously I cranked up the volume and started singing my heart out. After the song finished I stopped for gas and a Gatorade.

I got back in the car and finished my drive down to Mystic Falls. I saw the town sign for the first time in two years it felt like my whole life just came rushing back in to me. Like a looking at a memory book your grandma made the day you were born. Like a family portrait you have in your house.