Chapter 1

Y/N.......

Another day, another shift.  After I finished getting everything set up I opened the bar. I keep my katana in the counter below and my knifes on my side in my pockets. One on each side. Quickly, the bar filled. But of course, never any tips. The tip jar has always been empty for years. I constantly clean it, hoping someone will one day give me a tip. Later that day a man with green hair drags a bag into the bar with him. He sits on the counter and places the bag on the seat beside him. "What can I get you?" I ask wiping the counter. "A drink for me and one for my friend. He's had a rough day."  "I wonder why." I smirk a little and he smiles back.

Rika, the little girl who comes by on a daily always helps me out even when I tell her I'm ok, entered with a big smile and a plate full of her famous chocolate rice balls. As I pass the green haired man his drink, I greet her. "Rika! I see you didn't come empty handed." I smile, "Yep! Kind sir would you like one?" She offers to the green haired man.

"What is it?"  "It's her famous chocolate rice balls! Trust, it's more delicious than it looks" I comment. Before he could take one, Helmeppo bumps into her. "Watch where you're going little girl!" He yells as he threw the plate from her. "Helmeppo! What is your problem??!!" I rose my voice more and more. "It"s not my fault darling~"  If you didn't know, Helmeppo comes in here daily as well just to flirt with me. "I am not your darling." I walked around the counter and helped Rika and picked up her plate.

"Are you sure? Don't you wanna piece of me?" He winks. "Leave her alone." I looked to my left and I see the green haired man speak. "Rika, go home" I whisper to her. She nods and runs home. "I'm sorry, who might you be?"   "Apology accepted. I'm Roronoa Zoro, a pirate hunter, and her boyfriend." His words took me to shock. I wasn't expecting that.

Helmeppo laughs viciously. "You? Don't make me laugh."  "What's so funny? The fact you try so hard and nobody wants you? Now that's funny." Zoro spoke then grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I grabbed his hand scared of what Helmeppo will do. Zoro has 3 swords. I have no idea how he fights, 3 is a little excessive.  "Come on tough guy, 3 swords? I only need one."  Oh boy.