Chapter 2

YN

Before I knew it the boys were fighting, well- more like Zoro was dodging the whole time while Helmeppo looked like a dancing cow. In the corner of my eye, I see a orange haired girl knock out a marine. But, it wasn't my business so I ignored it. Soon, I saw marines coming at me. I quickly grabbed my knife out from my side and cut them enough for them to back off.

 I quickly grabbed my knife out from my side and cut them enough for them to back off

(This is what I am wearing)

As soon as everything was over with my boss walked in, "Y/N! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"  Oops! "I warned you before you hired me." I roll my eyes. "Take 3 months off. This is ridiculous."  "Juan! Are you serious right now? I need the money!"  "Well you should've thought about that before you decided to have a mini massacre."   ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW???.

"Yikes." Zoro stands behind me with his hands in his pockets. "Thanks."   "I got somewhere to be. Bye bye." And just like that he left. SOMEONE KILL ME RIGHT NOW. I let out a loud sigh and started walking home. As I was walking, I got stopped by someone. "Excuse me miss!"  I turn around to see who was calling me, "Yes?" I turn to see a skinny guy with a straw hat. Ive seen that hat before. "I saw you at the bar. You're a good fighter. You should join my crew, be my first mate?" At first I wanted to decline but then I could find the people who gave me these scars and took my parents.

"Sure. I got nothing better to do. What's your name kid?" "Kid? I'm Monkey D. Luffy, and I will be king of the pirates!" "I'm sure you will." "Come on! We gotta get the map to the grand line!" "GRAND LINE? Luffy. People go in there and never come back out." "Ok, guess you can't be my first mate." He shrugs his shoulders and walks away. "WAIT! I'll be your first mate. Let me get my stuff first. Come on." Me and Luffy started walking to my house. When we got there, I let him in first as I went to pack my stuff. I packed extra knifes, notebook and pen, extra pair of clothes, and just necessities. I also went to put on my ring, it's silver with a ruby heart in the middle. My mom gave it to me. I never leave without it. "Let's go."

We ran to the place Marines work. We entered through a sewer and when we entered we saw zoro hung up on some wood. "Zoro?" I spoke. He looks up and smiles. "Hey bartender girl"  "Ah! The other fighter! I'm Monkey D. Luffy! You should join my crew with bartender girl!"  "It's Y/N."  I roll my eyes. "tch, why would I wanna play pirates with you? Didn't you hear at the bar? I'm a Pirate hunter."  "You keep saying that but is that all you are?"  I was getting extremely bored.... "I made a promise to someone that I will become the worlds greatest swordsman."  "Hm." I hummed. I walked up to him and started untying him. "You can untie my, but I'm not joining your crew." He says looking in my eyes, I look back and spoke "Mhm, you have a promise to fulfill."

ZORO

"Mhm, you have a promise to fulfill."

Y/N stares me in the eye with genuine eyes and smiles at me. "Uhm. Have fun guys." I spoke as I walked away. HAVE FUN GUYS? WHO SAYS THAT?? Whatever. I need my swords. When I found them, Helmeppo was playing with them. Naked. "Are you that horny?"   "HEY! W-what are you doing here! Once my father sees you you're gonna be in BIG trouble."  "Maybe, but I gotta do something first. I grab my white katana and cut his hair. TERRIBLE. "Oops!" I grabbed all my swords and ran out. When I was about to leave, I saw Luffy and Y/N fighting. I just stood there watching Y/N fight. She was very graceful. She made it look like an easy task. Do I leave? Do I help? Fuck it.

I run into the fight and helped them out. Once all the Marines were down, Morgan came out. "Oh look! The fake pirate, pirate hunter, and orphan. what a nice trio."  I turned to Y/N, she doesn't look to happy. "Let's get this over with old man. We wouldn't wanna risk you pulling a muscle."  She responded. DAMN she had no hesitation. "Ha. How humorous. Ok then. Let's start, shall we?"