⭐️ Who would you choose? ⭐️

For this story, you are in Rhonda, practicing your song with your brothers, trying to hit the perfect family harmony. Keep in mind you hadn't met your brothers until John Dory found you living by yourself. You are a lot younger then the rest of your brothers, you're still a Young teenager.

"Ok! Let's just save Floyd and we'll go our separate ways." John Dory exclaimed.

"Fine!" Clay replied.

"Wait. You're all gonna leave once we save floyd?" You asked.

"Well yeah. That's the plan." John Dory replied.

"But what about me? Im still a teen and I need someone to look after me! I don't wanna go back to living alone with nobody!" You yelled at your right now, four brothers.

You started to get up at the thought of your brothers leaving you for a second time.

John Dory noticed how upset you were.

"Hey! No worries (Y/n)! Once this is all over you can come live with me." He told you.

"Hey wait! Who says you get to take her?" Spruce joined in.

"Uhh, because I'm the oldest. It's only logical that I take her." He replied with a chuckle.

"Logical huh? Well isn't it more 'logical' that I take her, since I have a family, a well running business, and not to mention I live on Vacay island!" Spruce listed.

"Oh yeah!? Well with all those kids you'd barely have any time for her! I'll take (Y/n) and she can come love with me! I live in a safe place with plenty of food! I'll always be right there for her and take care of her!" Clay added.

"Like any of you know the first thing about taking care of people! You abandoned both of us! Once when I was a toddler and when (Y/n) was only a baby!" Branch shouted.

"If anything she should come with me." He finished.

"Well! How about we just let (Y/n) decide who she wants to go with." John Dory said.

All four brothers looked at you and urged you on the choose.

Will you choose...

💙 John Dory 💙

- If you choose John Dory, He will be your dad figure you never had.

- You And him will always be going on thrilling adventures and he'll make sure things are never boring with him.

- He will teach you things you never knew, and always take your for rides in Rhonda. And let you stay up as late and eat as much junk food as you want!

- But you two will argue sometimes and he will get on your nerves with personal space, he even sometimes embarrass you by telling things you don't want told about you.

💜 Spruce 💜

- If you choose Spruce, You will have food at the table and roof over your head.

- Brandy will pretty much become a mother figure to you and Spruce will take great care of you.

- He will teach you how to surf and he will also let you help around the restaurant.

- But, with all the kids and running the restaurant, sometimes he doesn't have enough time for you.

- And all those kids will get on your nerves, as you can imagine.

💚 Clay 💚

- If you choose Clay, Hes the brother that will always be there for you.

- He makes sure your always safe, fed, clean, and happy.

- He also loves to buy you gifts, like hair spray, new clothes, combs etc. He absolutely loves to see your reactions and give you hugs.

- But! He does give you a scheduled bedtime, and he also makes you join his sad book club.

- Hes also very protective, and he sometimes treats you like a daughter more then a sister.

❤️ Floyd ❤️

- If you choose Floyd, then you have got the most caring and loving brother ever.

- Words of affirmation are his jam. He loves telling you how happy he is to have you, or how much you mean to him.

- He loves to sing with you, and dance, and hug and do all sorts of activities with you!

- It can just be kinda annoying sometimes when you want to do something with your friends, and upsets him that yo don't want to do it with him.

- Hes very sweet, and very understanding, But he's also a little clingy.

🤍 Branch 🤍

- if you choose Branch, then you have also chose poppy!

- Poppy will pretty much become your sister and you, her, and branch will always be having fun.

- He always makes sure your safe and well behaved. But that doesn't mean he doesn't let you cause some chaos sometimes right?

- But! He can be a little sceptical when you bring a new friend of yours around.

- And it will get very annoying how he has a plan for each day and he makes you go to bed at the same time and wake up at the same time everyday.

So! Do you choose...

1. 💙 John Dory 💙

2. 💜 Spruce 💜

3. 💚 Clay 💚

4. ❤️ Floyd ❤️

5. 🤍 Branch 🤍