1

"Alright, bye", he waved his hand to the screen in an attempt to turn off the live. "Oh, what's this comment", he got closer to the screen to read it. 'What is the screeching noise coming from the background?' he read. "Ahhhh, it's the air conditioner guys, it's been like that for a while, I have to get it fixed", he sighed shaking his head. "Anyways, I will try to come live again soon, I have to go now, bye", he smiled widely at the camera while waving.

As soon as the live turned off he took a deep breath while the look on his face switched into an unreadable expression

As soon as the live turned off he took a deep breath while the look on his face switched into an unreadable expression. The ambiance of the home changed drastically as if from a warm gaze into an icy stare. Folding the sleeves of his black shirt and adjusting his matching jeans he got up. His bambi eyes turned siren like as his gaze steered towards the locked room on his left side.. There was pin drop silence around with the only audible noise of his shoes as he took slow steps towards that direction. Meanwhile, the screeching noises started getting louder as he neared the room. He knew what noise that was and how to shut it off...

Unlocking the door he entered in, the room was completely dark, devoid of any light. Turning the lights on he walked towards the bed. Finally, standing at the edge staring at the figure on the bed he put both his hands in his pockets tilting his head towards the left and smirked, "Welcome to my world, baby girl"
Her eyes widened witnessing the sight in-front of her. For a moment she forgot that her hands were tied behind with a rope and her mouth stuffed with a piece of cloth....

Y/n's P.O.V.:
I opened my eyes trying to see where I was but there was pitch black darkness around me. I could not remember anything, my head was heavy. I tried to get up but realised my hands were tied at the back, I tried calling for help but I could not scream due to the cloth in my mouth. After a while of struggling to free myself, I heard a voice, it seemed to be of a man. I tried screaming the best I could to get his attention. After a few minutes, I heard footsteps approaching towards the room. I was partly scared thinking what if I had invited trouble by screaming, but I had to do something to get out of here. As soon as the gate opened and the light turned on, my eyes shut abruptly due to being sensitive due to the dark. But when I finally opened them, they widened in shock as never in my wildest dreams I could think of seeing the person in front of me..