Spain Series V

Couldn't wait until tomorrow lol!! Early present...💜

Mature content warning....🔞⚠️

Evening

Y/n woke up with a terrible headache, noticing she was back at Jungkook's house a disgusted feeling took over her remembering the scenes from yesterday

Y/n woke up with a terrible headache, noticing she was back at Jungkook's house a disgusted feeling took over her remembering the scenes from yesterday... She could barely think back what she did last night and how she got back to his place...

Not that it was her main concern anyways..!

The last image in her mind was when she was drinking away her sorrows..!!

Jungkook wasn't around... Phew!! A sigh of relief...!

Her head was pounding... the maid had walked in earlier with lemonade to help with the hangover, but Y/n had blatantly refused and asked her to leave...

She finally decided to take a shower, to look a bit organised. Drops trailing from the wet hair and a long oversized t-shirt was the only justice to this miserable day as rolled back into the bed. She was in no mood to get dressed or even get out of the room for the rest of day....

Two hours later, the door clicked open and Y/n recognised who it was from the fragrance... She purposely closed her eyes to avoid any conversations....

"Y/n, Will you listen to me just once?", he got closer to her and stroked her hair...

She opened her eyes and something in her heart twitched seeing him, as if the known feelings and emotions of last night returned...

"Come here...", he urged softening his eyes a little...

Y/n's back rested against Jungkook's chest as he embraced her and rested his chin on the crevice of her neck...

Their fingers mingled together as he locked her hand with his own...

"I have given you my promise Y/n, I will never cheat on you... Infidelity is never an option in a relationship no matter what the circumstances"

"Then... why??", her voice was caught into throat.. somehow the words just couldn't make their way out...

He told her everything that had happened that day and how they ended up in that position...

"How would you have felt, if I was in the same position with another man? Would you have given me a chance to explain myself?" she looked at him...

Something burned inside him listening to this and his eyes that were soft suddenly filled out with maniac rage...

"Stop talking nonsense, there is no way you can be with another... Just stop talking", he said annoyance....

She made an innocent pout and turned around in his lap...

Her legs were on the either side of his waist when she brought her face closer to his and encircled her arms around his neck, "Will you ever get tired of me?" she stared into his eyes...