Introduction

Hallo :D Let's go with information and introduction, shall we?

A black hair, long dark purple eye, no spark,her height reaching kayden and kartein shoulder,her body like average woman, but a little buff, not that buff but sometimes her body is like male well I don't no because she training and got that kinda same like male features she still a woman.
Name:Rosalyn (not real name)
Nikname:The snowstorm
Age:(the same as kayden and kartein age)
Awakened power:Ice,healing and poison
Gender:female
The reason she being call as The snowstorm is it because her power when fighting is like a snowstorm but mixing with healing and poison that make her even deadly Awakened
She can use spatial isolation is like a ice,yellow and dark purple but depending what she use when fighting but ice always there only poison and healing will change.
She experiment on 267 medicine and poison when she thinking about learning about healing she make her ice power swallow all the 267 poison and medicines so she can use all the medicines and poison she have swallow by her ice kinda overpowered right?
So far she defeated 100 Awakened which is in 50th, 100th and 40th ranker but she defeated them all not vatore:D the new about she know worldwide when kayden still not attack by the 3 top 10th Awakened so she pretty famous but most of awakened don't no about her gender why because sometime she look like a handsome man sometime a beautiful woman baddest woman:) why well because I say so 😉. No offence okay

Oh and this start when jiwoo already got kidnap and already met with kartein.
This also start when jiwoo and his friends return from Korean academy Awakened.when they already defeated the world awakened academy.
You will see in next part.
Oh and her power is almost the same level as kayden.
And she get called maniac and, mad doctor why well she literally just a maniac like kayden:D.
Okay and

(Disclaimer: don't take this seriously okay?all the talking is from my head so)

(From Pinterest and their rightfully owner)