Part 1

All like usually in shinwa while inhyuk and jiwoo and others will return as usual when suddenly jiyoung got called by someone.
'Hm?'
Jiyoung looked at her phone and saw a mysterious number that she didn't know about but just to make sure she picked up her phone and picked up
'Hello, may I ask who you are and how you got my number?'jiyoung ask in phone while looking at outside window sitting.
'Ahaha:]hmm ..ahh, so your jiyoung the number awakened korea?'
'...who are you?' Jiyoung tone change to serious her face also turns serious as the fact that this mysterious person know about her while also have her phone number so far she know she never give her phone number to anyone this week or anyone.
'Answer me who. Are you?'jiyoung say with serious tone.
'AHAHHAHHAGA ha..haha your funny hm just telling you I will come to your nation oh and you shall know me as.."The snowstorm"
Jiyoung shocked to this person that will come over in South korea
'What did you want from korea?'jiyoung tone change to formal as the person is more powerful than her
'Well actually I have some business but I assured you I. will .not.make.a.mess or troubles. But I'm not promised though since the business is a little..clean maybe but oh and I will visit you when I have free time bye bye now'the person hang up.
While jiyoung remains speechless thinking about the business the person talking about it maybe just normal or.....jiyoung worry about the safety of jiwoo as the person maybe have a bad term with kayden and just saying have business in korea but she know that "The snowstorm" have not history with kayden so is safe to assume maybe they don't have any bad intentions for jiwoo but the business she talking about maybe will have someone died....or worse they destroyed them....
Jiyoung is unsure, but she will talk to inhyuk about this matter.'Hmm..?' A ring bell, and you know what happens it is in chapter 171 of eleceed
(Btw the reason jiyoung called  rosalyn they because the gender of rosalyn is still unknown well she female but ros talk in deep tone so jiyoung is unsure whatever rosalyn is male or female:Dso she assume  rosalyn is a male)
*skip to when jiwoo already fighting with Jurion Patrick in the training area and talking about jiwoo use the speed power and bla bla*
'Kayden, so unlike you, your apprentice was a close combat style?'veramonte  say
'Yup:D'kayden say
'Then...his beginning posture was a bluffing gesture to mislead Jurion.'veramonte say
'Yesh! lol'(uωu*)kayden
'He got us good, but that wasn't anything. The plan wouldn't have worked out his speed was out of this world for Jurion to react in time,'veramonte thinking
'Oh btw veramonte your grandson just got kicked in his ass by my apprentice huh?puhahaha'kayden laugh
Veramonte has the irk when angry:]
While jiyoung was still thinking about the snowstorm when he came meeting with her also she already talk to inhyuk, so he already knew .When suddenly an ice appeared out of nowhere where jiwoo was standing.
Jiyoung noticed while kayden and veramonte told Patrick and jiwoo to back off and come beside them. inhyuk also noticed this..thinking the snowstorms have coming jiyoung and inhyuk walked infront of the ice  is nearly level of height of inhyuk.
'Welcome snowstorm' inhyuk say this make kayden,kartein in cat form watching them,Patrick and veramonte shocked when they hear the snowstorm while jiwoo is confused but caution.
The ice started to melt, revealed a handsome man (he is rosalyn), while his left hand is covered with blood.
'Huh..oh thank you for Welcoming me ah and Ms jiyoung i maybe accidentally kill a few of awakened in your area but they part of my business so don't take it seriously:Dahaahah 'she laugh and looked at jiyoung and inhyuk .
'Hm, the people you kill are bad or?'jiyoung say while doing serious face inhyuk to doing  serious face.
'I assured you they are nothing but a problem for you, so I get rid of them, and my business is already done, huh? Ah, so there's a fight between kayden apprentice and veramonte apprentice interesting but it look like is already over what a  bummer' his sign while cleaning the blood in his left hand with handkerchief.
'The business you are doing in here already finished?but I know you just arrived in korea isn't it?'inhyuk say while jiyoung look at you
'Yes but I make a quick work of them and I already make their body dissappear more like swallow by my poison hm..hehhe...'he chuckle
While jiyoung and inhyuk ...silent.
'Ah so your that famous snowstorm?'veramonte walk infront of her and stop
'Yes mister veramonte'( ^▽^)he said while smiling
'Hmm what I expected from you is actually kinda older but I didn't think you look so young to reach top 20th world ranked in just 10 months I must say as a top 10th myself I'm impressed' veramonte say while laugh and pat on your back 7 time kinda hard
'Thank you for the compliment ^^I can't express my feelings of happiness to grateful your compliment especially from a top 10'he also laughed medium:]
'So your that famous snowstorm I heard about?'kayden walked to infront of him and stop beside veramonte.
'Ah yes so your that infamous kayden break:D it is nice to met you ' he smile ( ・∇・)while in his mind 'holy moly I didn't expect kayden to be here and veramonte...to huh...thankfully they don't want to fight I wonder if the new about my power is almost the same level as kayden hopefully not even though is not...'he signed .
Then worst he could imagine veramonte speak about his power level.
'I also hear your power level is almost the same level as kayden. And the new about your healing power is almost the level of kartein huh..did you also have some invitation from one of top 10th even myself I know if there's a new about new awakened that the level power is almost the same as kayden and kartein we will try to recruit them especially like you say did you have idea to join group or remains unaffiliated?'veramonte say with smile. While jiyoung and inhyuk is like wat they look at you in shock face meanwhile kayden is impressed and look at you the look in his face you already know what he want a request for fighting eachother even though he is still hurt but he got knowledge by the top 10th so he is strong while jiwoo is in shocked' the same power level as Mr kayden and Mr kartein!? ..woah...:O' jiwoo look at kayden and know exactly what he wants. kartein is impressed by this statement by Veramonte and look at you from where he watched the fight before still in cat form he looked at kayden and signed already know what he thinks while Jurion is remains calm as he already know this information about you. 'Huh..? I'm flattered actually :)but since when a rumours about me healing power is almost the same as kartein sorry I just never heard it I only know about my power level is almost the same level as kayden..hmm'you looks at veramonte in curiosity he just laughed and'what did you meant is already so long the rumours about your power I think is 6 months ago when you have revealed yourself 'veramonte cross his arm and look at you while laughing.'and I probably still stay as unaffiliated even since I revealed myself I have a lot work to do and maybe some experiments huh...'you sight and making boring face 'I understand that the same as top 10 we also have work and trying to improve our power well i understanding your situation but how about the other top 10th I know myself there personality especially certain someone with purple hair hm..well can't blame him though 'veramonte just thinking about the other top 10th 'well I will help if the reward for me for helping them is good and okay for me so I only cared and take interest in something that got my interest:)' you smile and look at your wristwatch.'Fair enough.. look like you have to go, isn't it?' Veramonte, look at you'well goodbye then, but if I want some help, I will send someone to inform you then' veramonte looked at you with smile'..

'Well if is interesting I probably will help but following my mood lazy or not lazy well then farewell and kayden I willing for fighting with you but considering I have work now so next time probably goodbye to all you :> ' you bowed before dissappear in instant from there...

Okay done I'm lazy hmm:/ I basically don't have much idea in this story considering I have other stories sooo...yeah:)