46. Aadhya

"I can see a lot of improvement, that's great! " I said

"Thanks doctor, you have helped me so much." She said.

"Here is some amount of money I saved for your appointments." She added.

"No it's fine, you don't have to pay me anything. I just wanted to help you and I am happy that I did."

"But you haven't taken money for any of my appointments, please accept this I insist."

"Your financial conditions are not stable you need this money more than me. Use this money on your child. And let me know if you need anything."

"Thank you doctor."

She left.

Sometimes I wondered what would happen if the world knew that the doctor who is giving them therapies and treating them is the most depressed peace of shit.

I keep staring at the wall when I am alone and keep thinking about the past. What had we done to deserve such a childhood? I always thought I had the most happiest childhood but clearly it was the worst.

I haven't slept in so many days and I have been skipping my morning yogas and appointments too. I have got so careless about my career.

I just wanted to go somewhere and remove all my anger and distress, cry out loud until I feel peace.

There was actually just one thing to calm me.

"Hello Sir." I greeted on call.

"Good afternoon, Aadhya."

"How are you doing?" He asked.

"I am good, how are you?" I asked.

"Fit and fine as always."

"Can I use my boxing room in the evening?"

"Of course I'll tell someone to clean it."

"No let it be as it is, I don't want to feel any difference." I said.

He agreed and disconnected the call.

After my appointments I drove directly to my previous boxing class. I had a separate room for my boxing which I insisted on keeping locked and should not be given to anyone because it was my therapy room and sir agreed to it because we were super close and had a great bond, he understood me.

I was happy to see him after two years. I was visiting the class after two years maybe because in this two years I never felt the need to come here for therapy.

After greeting everyone I went to my room. The moment I opened the door I could see and smell the dust all over the room. But even the dust felt like a piece of peace if it was in my boxing room.