Quote From Whisper Their Names Book and Why Every Woman Should Read This Book

"For the mom and dad who have lost their precious child. For the scared mom who was give no choice but abortion and grieved that baby that never was...every day. For the mom and dad who barely knew they were pregnant, rejoicing in the dream of tomorrow, only to have those dreams shattered with a miscarriage. For the mom and dad that suddenly found themselves in the middle of their worst nightmare, a nursery painted, a crib set up, and now delivering a child that was already gone, born, but still. No baby to bring home, dreams crushed.

For the girl like me, who had to be the bravest she had ever been and walk out of the hospital with empty arms, leaving her child in the hands of strangers to raise. To say goodbye and hope for the best, and not know, if you would ever know ho the story turns out.

It is also for the dear parents who had the light of their lives snuffed out, a beautiful child in their family, who with died by illness, accident, or tragedy. Their world coming to a screeching halt, never to be the same again. Or maybe they had the luxury of years, but on the brink of adulthood, or as an adult, the parent finds themselves burying a child they loved, never thinking the roles would be reversed....This is for you.

This is for the parents that to talk about their child, the experience, their loss or the gory, uncomfortable details only to find that one by one, people change the subject, fade away, or make it clear, you should have started to just get over it.

But this is not just for the loss in death... there are losses that are just as real, as painful and as life changing as death. I will refer to them in terms of divorce, or estrangement...Loss is real. The pain is wrenching. This book is for you.

I awoke with the title, Whisper their Names. For all the little people who were here at one time, in soul at least, and mattered. I want your stories, and your help for the next mom, the next dad who must walk this path. And I want you to know your babies mattered. They mattered then, and they matter now. Whisper their names, shout their names, write their names, for they matter.

The cover is a journal with a dedication from a family to their child who passed shortly after birth. Her story is within the pages. The book is written with integrity and respect for the contributors who have shared their stories within the pages. It is meant to be a safe place for your grief and to find comfort within the pages. You are not alone, your child will always live on in your heart, and in the hearts of those you share them with.