Live Event

3rd Person POV

Monte woke up the next morning with something on his arm and platinum blond hair in his chest. He attempted to move her off of his arm but was unsuccessful as she held onto his waist. He accepted fate and just closed his eyes until she woke up.

~•TIMESKIP•~

Monte felt slight movements at his chest and immediately looked down to Gionna waking up. She looked at Monte to see him smiling at her. He gave her a kiss on her forehead.
Monte: "Goodmorning"
Gionna: "Goodmorning"
Monte: "Could I please get up now."
Gionna: "That a serious question?"
Monte: ". . .yes"
Gionna: "To bad, your my pillow for the day."
He sighed before closing his eyes to try and go back to sleep.
Gionna: "I didn't say you could go to sleep."
Monte: "I'm already sleep."
Gionna got onto of him, sitting on his chest. She grabbed his face by his cheeks and made him look at her.
Gionna: "You-"
She was immediately cut off by a sudden scream as she we picked up by Monte in a Powerbomb position. He stood up off the bed still having her picked up.
Gionna: "Stop! Don't do it!"
She yelled as she laughed. He didnt listen and slammed her on the bed before playfully pinning her. The two continue laughing as the scene ended.
Gionna: "You're mean!"
Monte: "You love me so it doesnt matter."
Gionna pouted as he indeed was correct.

~•TIMESKIP•~

The week flew by, it was now Sunday, meaning today was Money in The Bank. Monte and Gionna were currently collecting their Miles and Gwen themed attired from the costume crew. Both grabbing the attire and giving it a good look.
Gionna: "These are amazing!"
Kiyoshi: "Yeah, thanks for making these."
Costume Designer: "It was our pleasure, glad you like them."
Monte's attire was mainly Navy blue and had the spider web design across them. On the side of thigh was the spiderman sign. He also recieved a Jean vest jacket with the spiderman logo on the back. Gionna's attire pants were black, as for the ascents that went up to her bra were pink and the bra was white.

The two walk away with their attire for the night.
Gionna: "They killed it with these, especially yours. Yours looks amazing."
Monte: "Could say the same with yours. I didn't expect it to turn out this well."
The two put their attires in Monte's locker room before heading to catering. Getting there a few of their friends were there. Devitt, Kevin, Demi, Leah(Carmella) as weall. The two take a seat at the table.
Gionna: "Leah, you back or something?"
Leah: "Yeah, actually I'm in the ladder match."
Gionna: "That's wonderful! Be safe don't need you to get injured again."
Demi: "Please take it easy this time"
Leah: "No promises"
Devitt: "Everyone needs to be safe tonight."
Kevin: "Your one to talk?"
Demi: "Both of you can't talk!"
Devitt: "Monte is way worse than me."
Monte: "Saying that makes me want in on the Ladder Match."
Gionna: "You'd break something."
Monte: "Yeah, ladders"
Demi: "No, bones"
The group shares a laugh at the comment.
Monte: "We only have a regular match so nothing will get broken. Unless we're supposed to lose. I'm going out with a bang if that's the case."
Leah: "Always the way to go."
Gionna: "Sure is, I'm happy this rivalry will end though. Regardless of who wins."
Demi: "You don't like working with Monte?"
Gionna: "That's not it. I wanna be in the title picture."
Monte: "Me and you both."
Kevin: "I'm sure both of you have one on the way."
Devitt: "Yeah, it's only a matter of time. Might even happen tomorrow."
Gionna: "I sure hope so."
Leah: "My match is first so I should probably get going."
She stood up from the table and everyone waved her bye.

Kevin: "How're you two coming along."
Monte: "Hm? We aren't dating."
Both Devitt and Kevin were surprised.
Devitt: "You guys spend that much time together yet aren't dating."
Gionna: "Something like that."
Kevin: "One of you just make a move."
Monte: "We've made plenty."
Monte smirked only to get hit in the shoulder by Gionna.
Gionna: "Shut up!"
Everyone at the table laughed.
Gionna: "I should probably get going, I've gotta get my makeup still."
Demi: "Me and you both
The two got off from the table and left to get their makeup done.
Devitt: "I should get going as well."
Kevin: "Me to"
Monte: "Cya then"
The two went off and away as well. Monte begin texting his mom considering it's been nearly a week.