Crown Jewl

Monte POV

I was in my locker room currently getting dressed. I wasn't gonna be wearing my normal black and purple attire. I still stuck with that kind of theme but I had white wrestling tights with black and purple chains on my right thigh. My boosts were the same but mainly white with purple accents. For my ring attire I had a white military jacket, there were hints of black on some of the things on the jacket while fur on the shoulders were purple. I also had a white glove for the attire to top it all off. It took HEAVY inspiration from Micheal Jackson. It felt needed, it was my first main event on a PLE, I need to look good of course. So who better to take inspiration from than the King of Pop. I set my jacket down on the table, considering it wasn't needed at the moment. I wasn't performing anytime soon after all.

Just as I was walking to take a seat there was a knock on my door. It couldn't have been Gianna, because when does she ever knock. I walked over to the door confused on who it was. I open the door to be met with Devitt and Pamela.
Monte: "Oh, hey. You guys need something?"
Devitt: "Nah, we were just bored and we're trying a play to hang out for a bit. Can we come in?"
Monte: "Sure."
I move past them and let them in, the two walk in and begin looking around.
Devitt: "So this is what a separate locker room looks like"
Pamela: "It's basically a lounge."
Monte: "Basically, more of a lounge than locker room."
I walk over to the couch and take a seat, the two following a take a seat on the other couch.
Devitt: "You nervous?"
Monte: "A little, an extreme rules match after an injury is a bit scary. But I'll push past it."
Pamela: "Don't overdue it out there."
Devitt: "You're not gonna do nothing stupid right?"
Monte: "Sure, let's go with that."
The two looked me, knowing I was gonna do something stupid.
Pamela: "Where's Gionna, surprised she's not in here."
Monte: "I haven't seen her yet, she's probably with Demi getting her makeup done."
Devitt: "Sounds about right, interesting attire choice by the way."
Monte: "You don't like it?"
Devitt: "No, that's not it. Looks good, just haven't seen you in white since AEW"
Monte: "Yeah, I wanted to switch from the all black look a bit."
Pamela: "That the jacket you wearing for your entrance?"
She said pointing at the table with my jacket on it.
Monte: "Yeah, it's a military jacket. I took inspirations from MJ."
Pamela: "Not a bad choice."
Monte: "Devitt, did you get your script yet?"
Devitt: "Nope either way I wouldn't tell you if I'm supposed to win. It'll be a surprise for everyone."
Monte: "Pamela your only going to be ringside for Masami(Iyo)?"
Pamela: "Yup, I'm waiting for a new story that really involves me."
Monte: "You'll get it soon."
Pamela: "Of course I will, I want a brand switch to happen."
Devitt: "Take it up with hunter, they'll think of something"
Pamela: "I'll try talking to him about it."

Just then Gionna and Demi burst through the door.
Gionna: "Heyy!"
The two walked in and took a seat, Gionna sitting next to me.
Monte: "You sent to get your makeup done this early, surprising."
Gionna: "I couldn't find you so we went ahead and got it out of the way."
Demi: "What're you two doing in here?"
Devitt: "Trying to find a place to hang."
Gionna: "Hey! You copied my attire!"
Monte looked at Gionna who was also wearing mainly white.
Monte: "Oops"
The entire group laughed.
Monte: "I look great in white I just had to."
Gionna: "That you do."

~•TIMESKIP•~

It was time for Devitt and Luis to perform. We were currently watching the match in my locker room still. The match had been going on for around 15 minutes now. Damian was currently in the ring with Jimmy. Jimmy had the upper hand, he rebounded off the ropes and did a flying lariat. Jimmy walked over to his brother and began talking to him, secretly tagging him in as well, giving Damian the chance to tag in Finn. Finn got in the ring with a surge of energy, Jimmy turned around to see Finn about to do a shotgun drop kick to him. Jimmy quickly sidestepped, having him miss the attack. Finn stood up to be met with a super kick from Jimmy, he stumbled a bit before he was with one from Jey, then one from both of them. Hey climbed to the top rope and did an Uso Splash and went for the pin, getting the 3 count, making them the Smackdown Tag Champions.
Pamela: "Tough luck, I should get going, I'm on next."
Demi: "Cya"
She got up and left the locker room