Jason

Going back to Cabin 1, Jason couldn't help but wonder about the wizards his father wanted to visit the camp. Annabeth was probably knee-deep in research by now. He was amazed to see Thalia already in their cabin.

"Hey sis," he continued, giving his sister a hug. "How come you're here? Aren't you on some quest for Artemis?"

"I thought you already knew, there are some sort of wizards visiting the camp and father wanted me to come here. He said it was something important"

"Yes, I heard. So you're staying until they leave?"

"I suppose so."

"What shall we do when they come. I mean we cannot play Capture the Flag..."

"How about Truth or Dare?"

"Hey, I think that's a GREAT idea!"

"I was just joking. What would they think we are? Some sort of ridiculous idiots doing playing dress-up?"

"We'll see, I think we should go see Percy and Annabeth."

Jason walked with Thalia to Cabin 3, knowing that they'd likely be together. As expected, they found the couple sitting on the floor, Annabeth leaning across Percy's legs, and he had his arms around her.

"Ahem," Jason let them know about their presence. Annabeth looked up from Daedalus' laptop.

"Thalia! You're back!" Rushing forward to hug her, She said "Did you hear about the wizards? Apparently, they come from this school 'Hogwarts'-" She showed us her laptop and she was reading a recent article from "Olympus Weekly" reporting Zeus' new alliance with Albus Dumbledore.

Jason: "We had an idea."

Thalia, with her eyes flashing, corrected him, "We didn't have any idea. It was just you, and it's completely horrible."

Percy: "Please tell me it's not a traditional dance."

Thalia: "Ugh! A dance!?"

Percy: "It was Annabeth's idea.!"

Jason: "No, we could do truth or dare. And we can get to know each other better."

Annabeth: "That's a great idea. I think we should let Chiron know."

Percy: "Anything but dancing!"

Jason looked just in time to see Annabeth flash a dangerous look at her boyfriend. Jason could sense where the whole dance thing was going.

Thalia: "Wait I'll come with you. I need to meet Chiron as well."

Jason teased Percy, "I think she'll get you back at Truth or Dare. Her mother is Athena, just imagine."

Percy tried to look depressed, but his eyes hinted a sign of an inward smile.

"We'll see about that. Oh, and Jason, I feel like you might have your own reasons to choose Truth or Dare." Percy winked at Jason and left after Annabeth.

Jason, stood rooted to the spot. HOW COULD PERCY POSSIBLY KNOW?

(You'll see in the next chapters)