Draco

Draco's mind was a haze as he struggled to recall the events. The last thing he remembered was the unsettling encounter with that formidable girl and her nightmarish shield before everything went black.

"What just happened? Did I pass out?" Draco mumbled, disoriented.

"What was that? Are you trying to kill me, you fools? My father will hear about this!" his tone was full of disdain.

Everybody was laughing now. Only Mad-Eye had managed to humiliate him to such an extent. But apparently, nobody cared what his father would think about his only son being almost killed by some freak girl.

"Now, um- Draco," Percy interjected it was a dare. "Half-bloods don't faint at the sight of Aegis-"

They thought he was half-blood scum?

"I'm pure-blooded.-" he managed to say before Hermione pointed her wand at him. "Shut up or I'll jinx you!-"

Percy: "There's no need for a fight. Draco. Who will you choose?"

He totally wanted to seek revenge against Thalia and ask her to jump off the roof but instead, he conceded, "Fine. You."

Percy looked confident as he said, "Truth."

Draco did an inward smile. What will he ask? He had noted that the blonde girl was his girlfriend. Will he ask something about her? No, he'll leave it to later.

"So, you're Poseidon's son, right? What was the most embarrassing water moment for you?"

Percy chuckled, "You won't believe this one. There was this time I had this dream about controlling water, and I guess I got a bit too into it. Woke up to a waterlogged bed, a soggy mattress, and people giving me the weirdest stares and it looked very suspicious. No amount of explaining could stop the rumours."

Clarisse: "Waterlogged bed? Seriously, Percy? I've seen you pull off crazy stunts, but flooding your own bunk in a dream about controlling water? I still don't buy it."

Fleur: "'Zat is so strange. Next time, Percy, try dreaming of a cozy cottage in Provence. Much better zan a soggy bunk, I assure you."

"