Bella is the new QB

Bella's POV

Wait I forgot to tell Sophie and Pepper that I am the new Quarter Back! then I saw Sophie walking to her locker "Sophie!" I shouted "What?" "I was going to tell you something!!!"I said "That Newt is annoying?"she said "No,why?"I asked " Remember when I gave you all my numbers? Newt wont stop calling me and texting me,when I was taking a bath I got 12 missed calls and 20 texts" "Wow he is inlove with you! but Ive got great news Im the new QB" "Oh...
..My.......God! are you serious?!? Im so happy for you!!!" "I know!!!!" I said excitedly "But Pepper dont know yet!"I said "Lets go to the Starcade,maybe pepper and sawyer is there!" "Sawyer and Pepper?"she asked "Yes,I think Pepper likes Sawyer and Sawyer likes Pepper" Ok lets go!

Pepper's POV

The others are not here so Its just me and Sawyer! Great!!! then I saw Bella and Sophie walking to our table "I told you sophie!"bella said "Told you about what?"I asked "Nothing! lets just eat okay? and I have something to tell you!"bella said and she was the new QB! that was her dream!!and I hug her and we tri five then Newt and Troy came to us Great!

Author's Note

Im sorry guys I didnt update yesterday I was busy because I have school but I will update as soon as I can and thank you for voting my story! xoxo :-P